Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is This 'fair'?

Ex-member
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+27 December 2003 - 21:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 27 December 2003 - 21:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@27 December 2003 - 23:19
    And the reactions to such posts are encouraging - it shows that racist bigots will not be tolerated here
    I hate bigots. [/b][/quote]
    Good.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    It&#39;s common knowledge that any Pakistanis claiming to be Al Quida members are shipped off to Guantanamo Bay so they can be tortured for info, cause torter illegal in the usa.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by <TROUBLE^MAKER>@29 December 2003 - 15:49
    It&#39;s common knowledge that any Pakistanis claiming to be Al Quida members are shipped off to Guantanamo Bay so they can be tortured for info, cause torter illegal in the usa.
    oh did&#39;nt know that
    sorry for the other comment then did&#39;nt know what you were talking about

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    h1
    First, I would like to make it clear that I am not a Muslim, so I am not speaking from the perspective of Islamic law.

Being a Bengali, I can say firsthand that the acid burning women go through in Southern Asia is terrible. I feel no pity for this guy. He should have his testes fed to him.

RAM%ROD - Kindly STFU. You make me fucking sick.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by haxor41789@3 January 2004 - 02:43
    First, I would like to make it clear that I am not a Muslim, so I am not speaking from the perspective of Islamic law.

Being a Bengali, I can say firsthand that the acid burning women go through in Southern Asia is terrible. I feel no pity for this guy. He should have his testes fed to him.

I agree wholeheartedly.

I must also mention I am edified you refrained from using the term barbaric to describe such atrocities; that term is currently reserved exclusively for use in abasing the justice system in the U.S.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Originally posted by haxor41789@3 January 2004 - 06:43

RAM%ROD - Kindly STFU. You make me fucking sick.
    A nice cell on tropical Guantanamo Bay is looking mighty nice about now, may be they could claim membership in Al-Quida.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123