Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are Pix Getting Too Big?

Sometimes bigger is better (i.e. tits)

Other then that thread (or maybe the whole lounge) i the whole pics size limiting would be good.

Also, does the invision hack/config thingy just resize images and would you have to download the whole picture and have you browser just resize it for you. I guess what im getting at is that pics resizing wouldn't help dial up.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    Poster
    Nope

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    muchspl2
    I don't understand, if people on dial up hate it so much don't use it
    you can turn off pics or you can get a better isp, I'm not resizing the photos I have I'm sorry, if I start a topic I clearly say if 56k shouldn't click unless they're going to make a sandwich and come back

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    mrlessk's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by muchspl2@19 December 2003 - 22:26
    I don't understand, if people on dial up hate it so much don't use it
    you can turn off pics or you can get a better isp, I'm not resizing the photos I have I'm sorry, if I start a topic I clearly say if 56k shouldn't click unless they're going to make a sandwich and come back
    Yep, I agree muchspl2.... f*** em all. 56k users are just lowlifes anyway and probably don't belong here trying to view our 1400+ megapixel images and should create their own g**d**n Forums. Tell em if they cannot afford to get a high-speed cable or DSL connection to get another job that pays more money and if they don't live in an area that has DSL or high-speed internet service available tell em to move into a more expensive neighborhood where it is, it's not MY problem....but, stay out of these Forums if you're gonna complain, you don't belong here, you're not our kind...
    ....f*** em all!!
    Just who the h*** do they think they are anyway??

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    Out of The Ordinary
    A bit harsh

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    Aberrant
    [sarcasm]He forgot to use the tags.[/sarcasm]

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    Poster
    Freeware Resizer

This is really good and easy to use. It will resize practically any image type and will do bulk jobs.

All sorts of options are available.

Easy Thumbnails is a popular free utility for creating accurate thumbnail images and scaled-down/up copies from a wide range of popular picture formats. An elegant interface makes it a snap to find your images and select them for processing individually, in groups, or in whole folders, using a simple file selector and built-in image viewer. You can use slider controls to rotate images and adjust their contrast, brightness, sharpness and quality, and check out the results with the built-in viewer.
    Key Features
    Scale images up or down in batches
    Nine resampling filters, including Lanczos3
    Sharpen soft images from digital cameras
    Real-time preview of target image
    Supports the new JPEG 2000 image format
    Preserves EXIF data in JPEG images
    Supports lossless JPEG rotation
    Free software producing quality results

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123