Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are Games Getting Boring?

uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Well, these days, it seems most 3D games are based on the same game engine.
    That in itself has to create some glaring similarities in gameplay across the spectrum of FPS.
    Its inevitable that things are going to get boring and samey.

2. Games   -   #12
    I agree about the games becoming repetitive, especially war games its impossible to make it much diffrent than the last. As for the graphics thing i disagree completely, im all for good graphics, but i really never care if i can shoot some coffe mug to hell. Its all about some substance not the little things. Persoanlly I'd take a good sotryline. Its all about the storyline. Without that tis jsut shooting around, you might as well play the same game forever. As for new games id like to see something more interactive, on a greater level. Somethnig further than black and white. OR maybe jsut a really good sci fi with unkown weapons not stupid WWII crap wit weapons weve all seen a million times before.

3. Games   -   #13
    BANNED
    however...the sci-fi weapons are also repetitive....its been here all the time.....halflife, halo, whatever game comes to mind....

4. Games   -   #14
    Debaser
    See what you mean, but it can only get better. Just takes some developers with a vision who don't let it go, Hideo Kojima for instance, he's always pushing the boundaries.

And look at Metroid Prime, that was something completely new I thought, it was a FPS but not accounting for taste it was a pretty good game

5. Games   -   #15
    i seriously want a better version of black and white, like black and white mixed with sim city and the sims, put a good storyline. You get to pick your society how u form it and what not , and maybe ahve some war aspect and maybe some rpg oppurtunities.

6. Games   -   #16
    I think its time there was VR games were you put on a suit and shit.

Imagine playing counter strike in VR

7. Games   -   #17
    that would take so much hardware its not even funny , but would be badass

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12