Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nfs: U

Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by DWk+17 December 2003 - 18:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DWk &#064; 17 December 2003 - 18:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> first, what FilePirater says is correct...you give p2p a damn bad name... p2p is for sharing.... GET IT STRAIGHT&#33;

what online mod for nfsu? names plz? [/b]

Why do you care, its not affecting you directly...

The idiots that actually make money out of this are those that have stockpiles of illegal tapes, DVDs, CDs, and sell them on to market stall owners and the like.

Don&#39;t get all high and mighty when you are DISTRIBUTING (sharing) illegal things yourself, idiot.

<!--QuoteBegin-DWk
    @17 December 2003
    RASPA

Australia case

BSA

even though this one applies to companies...it applies to individuals as well

A civil action may be instituted for injunction, actual damages (including infringer&#39;s profits), or statutory damages up to &#036;100,000 per infringement. Criminal penalties for copyright infringement include fines up to &#036;250,000 and jail terms up to five years, or both.
    Source..... READ IT&#33;

more....
    [/quote]

Same could happen to you for sharing, idiot.

oh BTW....

if you sell stuff you download you can be prosecuted for illegall distribution of software.... and this isnt something to scare you...its the plain truth
    Duuh duuh duuh, the same will happen for sharing, idiot.

2. Games   -   #22
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Though he says it with a little bit of rudeness and attitude, I have to agree with Mad Cat. Though its not neccessarly about the crimes for selling it or just sharing it, its the fact that we are betraying "Sharing". That is what I think they are most upset with. But who cares, I made 50 bucks&#33;

3. Games   -   #23
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    ok. ENOUGH. we all came here to talk about the online mod. wat is it called secretsquirrel?

4. Games   -   #24
    Poster
    If they&#39;re your friend&#39;s why not just give them it for free....

5. Games   -   #25
    He is a partner in business of mine. Actually he was my boss. Well...he was 60% and I was 40%. Pops gave us the money for the houses to build, man we made shitloads of money. I sold it to him because I was risking my ass&#33;

He is still a great dude. He&#39;s also one fat mother fucker B) but he is still a great dude

I&#39;m not too thin myself though. 6&#39;4 245 lbs. Ahh.

6. Games   -   #26
    BANNED
    hey im a fat mofo.... im coo tho B)

7. Games   -   #27
    We all are DWK, we all are

Us fat folks rule. Anyone says otherwise, we sit on em B)

8. Games   -   #28
    BANNED
    well im not from the usa...u see

but fat, nonetheless

9. Games   -   #29
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    ok. we all agree he&#39;s using this community to gain &#036; for himself. now, can we go back to the online thing please? i want to check it out

10. Games   -   #30
    BANNED
    yea thats what im interested...i googled and couldnt find anything....cmon give us some friggin name of the online "mod"&#33;&#33;&#33;

u know abu.... i have the sensation he&#39;s gonna tell us "yea sure man i modded my car with level 3 NOS".... dont you?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast