Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which Game To Buy?

I heard Knifhgts of the Old Republic was pretty good. Also i like Star Wars Jedi Outcast, that game kicked ass but when i played academy the interface was all messed up and sluggish(this was on pc btw)

2. Games   -   #22
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+27 December 2003 - 05:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 @ 27 December 2003 - 05:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Secret Squirrel@27 December 2003 - 04:45
    <!--QuoteBegin-YouSycophant
    @26 December 2003 - 22:35
    ya i forgot bout unreal, i dint like jedi academy on the computer but then again my comp sux. aight cool thanx

LOL, well i respect ur opinion stonecoldfreak, but when i played jedi academy for xbox, it wuz horrible, so cheesy, all u did was walk around holding down R, (which swings an immense combo) juss by holding it down......

i dunno if u lookin for a xbox starwars game for for KOTOR (Knights of the old republic) or starwars: battlefront which is coming up. The editors of many magazine and sites say its a mix of battlefield 1942 and this other game, people who read oxm will know lol
    eh you were playing on a bad server then... you can use force powers and guns also [/b][/quote]
    nonono, i mean on this months oxm, theres a demo for it, i juss walked around holding r and killing everything

3. Games   -   #23
    Twist3r
    i bought rainbow 6 3 yesterday for xbox and its awsome on live&#33;&#33;&#33;

4. Games   -   #24
    Originally posted by Twister@27 December 2003 - 19:54
    rainbow six 3 sucks

5. Games   -   #25
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+27 December 2003 - 23:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 @ 27 December 2003 - 23:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Twister@27 December 2003 - 19:54
    rainbow six 3 sucks [/b][/quote]
    LOL, is it relaly goood? In ur opinion should i buy it more than cs? I mean at least it has a single player story, but is the play good?

And hey stonecold? Can u give me any reason why it sucks? I mean i know xbox has a lot of fps&#39;s any reason?

6. Games   -   #26
    the single player is alright but the online just sucks ass.... there are only 1 or 2 match types that people play, theres a good deal of voice lag, you can sit right by someone for 10 seconds shooting and they dont die, you move slow-as-hell, they crammed to many things to do in the controller

there ya go

7. Games   -   #27
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@28 December 2003 - 13:24
    the single player is alright but the online just sucks ass.... there are only 1 or 2 match types that people play, theres a good deal of voice lag, you can sit right by someone for 10 seconds shooting and they dont die, you move slow-as-hell, they crammed to many things to do in the controller

there ya go
    i think rite now, the best choices for me rite now are crimson skies and pgr2 ?

8. Games   -   #28
    no.... counter strike and crimson skies/pgr2

9. Games   -   #29
    Twist3r
    no counterstrike and R63

10. Games   -   #30
    Originally posted by Twister@29 December 2003 - 05:06
    no counterstrike and R63
    rainbow six 3 is one of the worst multiplayer games ive ever played

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast