Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone Seen A Movie Called "cube" ?

--Spam--
    The ending to Cube was good. It's one of my favourite movies.

And does anyone have a hash to a small version (not 700MB) of Cube 2: HyperCube? I'm only on 56k.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster
    hypercube had like whoa!

the end when they kill her? wtf?

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    i liked both of these films, if u like sumthing a bit different from the usual no-brainers block busters ,ur like both these films. A simple idea done well, i wud like to say.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Barky@29 December 2003 - 03:30
    "Cube 3" is in production

edit: Also I found this amateur version of cube 3 on the net. Iīve only seen the first part, but they seem to capture the essence of the cube films
    Though some might call this effort lame
    that "amateur" effort was terrible...it was like puppets and people doing silly voices. It made me a little sad that I spent time downloading it

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Poster
    Teaser trailer here

I shall leave link, but the trailer is a waste of space and time! you don't even get to see the movie just some graphics! I posted the link whilst downloading, as usualy teaser trailers have a little bit more. damn it.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Originally posted by Withcheese+30 December 2003 - 16:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 30 December 2003 - 16:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Barky@29 December 2003 - 03:30
    "Cube 3" is in production

edit: Also I found this amateur version of cube 3 on the net. Iīve only seen the first part, but they seem to capture the essence of the cube films
    Though some might call this effort lame
    that "amateur" effort was terrible...it was like puppets and people doing silly voices. It made me a little sad that I spent time downloading it [/b][/quote]
    lol yea. I posted that after watching half of the first episode. I coulnīt take more after halfway through the second

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Out of The Ordinary
    Cube 2 liked that one&#33;

8. Movies & TV   -   #18

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12