Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 5 Posts And 4 Blocked

Ex-member
    Originally posted by UKMan@29 December 2003 - 02:13
    Now tell me please why you blocked my earlier post to Dave - i can accept the others, but surely that was not flaming - it was information for his and others benefits. People should know these things in my opinion Lamsey!
    It was addressed solely to TheDave, but also contained a sideswipe at J'Pol. I inferred from this that it was an indirect flaming. If you had addressed the PM more generally then that would have been fine.

Last night was the least enjoyable night I've ever spent as a mod. We have to tread a very fine line between doing too much and not doing enough. Sometimes we waver slightly; if you feel we have wavered too far then feel free to PM us, as stated in the board rules.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Waver? Wavered? WAVERLEY???

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    waverly station? Edinburgh

4. Lounge   -   #14
    get away with your smelly station. i'm talking about the Waverley, the last sea-going paddle-steamer in the world! The Waverley

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Ex-member
    No, no, good ol' Tunnock's Caramel Wavers. Lovely stuff.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Dont worry about it UKMan, i used to get pissed of and tell people to fuck of but then i thought, whats the point in getting upset at someone that lives miles and miles away and you cant hurt them physically.

Just take everything as a joke and dont worry about it and i have learned that if i dont like what someone has said, i just dont reply because getting pissed of at words on your screen isnt worth it.

Dont let it ruin your day

(their have been a few threads that i have actually been pissed of all day about)

I really liked how you used to add

Peace
    UKMan

It actually made the thread feel nice and calm

So im gonna try it just once.

Peace
    Neat

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by Lamsey@29 December 2003 - 12:43
    No, no, good ol' Tunnock's Caramel Wavers. Lovely stuff.
    it's wafers! unless u are bending the rules so that you can include those.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey+29 December 2003 - 14:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 29 December 2003 - 14:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@29 December 2003 - 02:13
    Now tell me please why you blocked my earlier post to Dave - i can accept the others, but surely that was not flaming - it was information for his and others benefits. People should know these things in my opinion Lamsey&#33;
    It was addressed solely to TheDave, but also contained a sideswipe at J&#39;Pol. I inferred from this that it was an indirect flaming. If you had addressed the PM more generally then that would have been fine.

Last night was the least enjoyable night I&#39;ve ever spent as a mod. We have to tread a very fine line between doing too much and not doing enough. Sometimes we waver slightly; if you feel we have wavered too far then feel free to PM us, as stated in the board rules. [/b][/quote]
    Then you are probably in for more unenjoyable nights im afraid Lamsey - not because of me, but because i refuse to stand id&#39;ly by and let other people abuse and make a mockery of other peoples privacy - even if they do think everything is public and no permission is needed.

Ethics is a word some people don&#39;t even want to understand and posting pix of others just to insult in a sarcastic manner is very low indeed.

There are shit-stirrers on this board and they are not gonna just get away with it.

Now, the matter between hobbes and myself is settled, case closed - there remain however a couple more.

Peace
    UKMan (in response to Evil Gemini)

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Ex-member
    Rest assured that I will stand by your right to debate and fight your corner.

However, could all parties please keep it civilised? There are rules to be followed here; if they are followed then I feel it is more likely that we will come to a constructive conclusion.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast