Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where Am I ?

Ex-member
    If we edit out swearing or criticise its use, we're censors. If we allow it, we're too soft.

Rock<->mods<->hard place

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    The Good Old days ... yes i remeber that well - the programme with the bloke that said all the really long words and introduced lots of men who wore straw hats and had faces painted up to make them look like coloured gentlmen.

They sang songs about the Mississippi and their Mammies.

Still can&#39;t believe Aunt Maureen and that f******kin onion xmas present&#33;
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

3. Lounge   -   #13
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by Lamsey@29 December 2003 - 15:12
    If we edit out swearing or criticise its use, we&#39;re censors. If we allow it, we&#39;re too soft.

Rock<->mods<->hard place
    I know Lamsey, but even you said a while back that there are too many immature people here now, which I agree with.

Is it really needed to say.......

"Well I had a great fucking day and I feel fucking great"

When it could be

"I&#39;ve had a great day and am feeling pretty damn good"

Just examples

Being a builder there&#39;s nothing offends me but I don&#39;t like to see it used for the sake of it.

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@29 December 2003 - 15:16

Being a builder there&#39;s nothing offends me but I don&#39;t like to see it used for the sake of it.

Jonno B)
    Do you do conservatories - Me and Mrs Moo have been considering having one constructed or maybe a loft conversion?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

5. Lounge   -   #15
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Originally posted by Adster+29 December 2003 - 16:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adster @ 29 December 2003 - 16:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@30 December 2003 - 00:57
    It just seems like nobodies aloowed an opinion anymore here, it used to be a discussion, now it&#39;s always a fight, how many times have we seen someone give their opinion only to be met with "Fuck you".

Look back to threads thru the summer, find me more than 3 flamed threads in July, then find me more than 3 unflamed threads in December.

Yes I&#39;m guilty of this too but when met with abuse instead of opinions a fight will ensue

Jonno B)
    yep don&#39;t want us too turn out like the Soulseek forum [/b][/quote]
    Ohh man, that forum is even worse, there they have love affairs, people braking up over cybersex and dates and what not.

So look at the bright side, this place isnt that bad.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by fugley@29 December 2003 - 15:19

Do you do conservatories - Me and Mrs Moo have been considering having one constructed or maybe a loft conversion?
    Well I&#39;m actually getting out of the building game, getting fed up with waiting weeks to be paid
    But for you Fugs, I&#39;ll bring Gurtrude (my sledgehammer) and knock ya house to bits then glue the bricks back

@Linda.......It&#39;s getting that way tho

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

7. Lounge   -   #17
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by summerlinda+29 December 2003 - 16:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (summerlinda @ 29 December 2003 - 16:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Adster@29 December 2003 - 16:02
    <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS
    @30 December 2003 - 00:57
    It just seems like nobodies aloowed an opinion anymore here, it used to be a discussion, now it&#39;s always a fight, how many times have we seen someone give their opinion only to be met with "Fuck you".

Look back to threads thru the summer, find me more than 3 flamed threads in July, then find me more than 3 unflamed threads in December.

Yes I&#39;m guilty of this too but when met with abuse instead of opinions a fight will ensue

Jonno B)

yep don&#39;t want us too turn out like the Soulseek forum
    Ohh man, that forum is even worse, there they have love affairs, people braking up over cybersex and dates and what not.

So look at the bright side, this place isnt that bad.

[/b][/quote]
    Love affair? So i&#39;m still in with a chance then? If i stop swearing of course B)

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    it wasn&#39;t a love affair, it was a girl was initiating cyber sex with 7 different guys then breaking promises to them, you should all read it, i was pissing myself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12