Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Most Amazing Picture Of The World

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    If I may say so. The trouble with you Billy is that you look at both sides then make an assessment. I dont think that that is allowed in some circles.

P.S. Promise that you will tell me to F off. The next time I enter a serious thread.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    The pic looks fake. It kinda looks like the WTS in the back, but the building to the side looks like it was pasted in.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Originally posted by tralalala@30 December 2003 - 13:09

and btw, the pic, as much as it scares me, also brings up the thought that every time i see the videos again, i think how bad the world is, and how bad the people of the world have become...

my oppinion

tralalala
    The pic didnt scare me and as far as i'm concerned nothing changed, the world's been like it is for quite awhile

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@31 December 2003 - 12:09
    The pic looks fake. It kinda looks like the WTS in the back, but the building to the side looks like it was pasted in.
    Yeah, the repeating clouds give it away.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    dean is funny

little prick

your mum wasnt complaining........ she liked my "non dropped" balls.....

6. Lounge   -   #46
    BANNED
    Originally posted by scribblec@31 December 2003 - 22:00
    dean is funny

little prick 

Squeak up, we can't hear you!

7. Lounge   -   #47
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean+31 December 2003 - 16:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 31 December 2003 - 16:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-scribblec@31 December 2003 - 22:00
    dean is funny

little prick

Squeak up, we can&#39;t hear you&#33;

[/b][/quote]
    lol

read it.....

Mr.C (whos balls are loved by b-d&#39;s mum)

8. Lounge   -   #48
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    come on quit the mother talk

tralalala

9. Lounge   -   #49

10. Lounge   -   #50
    GCNaddict's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by tralalala+30 December 2003 - 13:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tralalala &#064; 30 December 2003 - 13:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-ThePlasticSurgeon@30 December 2003 - 16:33
    These pics don&#39;t scare me at all. I can quite easily look at them.

However posting them in a message board so people can say how amazing/cool/etc it is, is disrespectful.
    thank you

question - wen you saw the collapse of the towers... what did you feel about muslims? ill tell you the truth... at that exact moment, i thought it was best to outlaw islam after that terrorist act... (please no flaming because of this, it was just my feelings as it happened)

tralalala[/b][/quote]
    i kno that this topic has cont&#39;d many pages from the post that im quoting

i kno many muslim ppls and now ive thought of the scariest thought

everyone sez history repeats itself rite? well, what if the US suddenly started executing random muslims? i mean, theyre already tapping into ur fones on a daily basis, stopping u and arresting u cuz ur wearing one of those head-scarf thingies that men wear, claiming ur a flight risk cuz ur muslim... honestly, it seems like were going in the wrong direction

to add to that, one of my friends (whose parents are from Iran) sez that Iran was the first to tell all the citizens to "report suspicious activity." Now, u look at Iran, and anyone can report u for saying "I h8 the govt of Iran." and w/o question, theyd kill u.

It also seems to me that the first amendment is meaningless now (my dad&#39;s friend, whos a cab driver, was arrested for taking a muslim to the airport. the muslim was kept for 2 months even after they concluded that he was not a risk, and the cabbie was fined 1000 bucks, and couldnt challenge it in court either cuz of the Patriot Act or whatever

good god, it happened to te jews and japanese first, next theyll take down the muslims...

this world is turning into a filthy piece of corrupt SHIT

its not just the US either... The Palestinian Militants are ruining the lives of many muslims by making them all seem like terrorists. The Israeli Gov&#39;t is shooting muslims left and right, Saddams "freedom fighters" are bombing baghdad every day it seems, and I still dont believe that Al Qaeda pulled off 9/11

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast