Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mars Lander Beagle 2 News!

Poster
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+30 December 2003 - 21:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol &#064; 30 December 2003 - 21:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by fugley@30 December 2003 - 21:31
    <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab
    @30 December 2003 - 20:12
    I would have thought a Chicken Kiev would have been on the menu then.

That meal is a myth to true Ukrainians Mr Boab it really doesnt happen&#33;
    Can&#39;t they get the chickens mate. (Go for it boab) [/b][/quote]
    JP I must take issue.........

What does this have to do with Beagle 2 ,the Mars Lander ? (which actually turned out to be a football from next door&#33;&#33; - easy mistake to make, I just thought it was a mars lander that hadn&#39;t opened right - right?)

You and Mr Boab have deliberately set out to undermine my thread on this topical subject&#33; Talkin bout hog-money or some other such irrelevance&#33;

I&#39;ve a good mind to press that new "report" button thingy and turn you both in to the appropriate authorities&#33;

I am also giving serious consideration to the idea of applying to become a citizen of Austrailia or some other gobbledygook speaking nation what has a chicken in the Ukraines chance of winning at rugby&#33;

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    Some people are born there, some people have it thrust upon them. Others still are thrust upon it.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Fugs I thought that I was a medical mess. I really pity you. All that trouble yesterday with the green crabs etc. Now you are having bladder trouble in the garden,(Another green connection here). I really think that you should see a medical practitioner.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab@30 December 2003 - 23:14
    Fugs I thought that I was a medical mess. I really pity you. All that trouble yesterday with the green crabs etc. Now you are having bladder trouble in the garden,(Another green connection here). I really think that you should see a medical practitioner.
    Don&#39;t take any chances Fugs, don&#39;t use these quacks.

Get yourself to a Doctor.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123