i am starting to get so cheesed off with kazaa in general.

i spend half my time trying to get it to connect and when it does connect i never get the speeds i use to get. i have been d/l i dvd rip for about 2 weeks now, it has plenty of users when i start d/l to starts off at a good speed but after 10 mins to just drops down to less than 1 kbs.

when i do finaly manage to get a film its either been renamed so its not what i want anyway or its just uncompressed data. i will never be able to understand why people do that, all it does is waste time.

the newest problem i have started getting is i d/l a file which is listed at just under 200mb, i check the file while d/l and it plays okay, i check all the stats to make sure its right. the file will d/l about 30mb and then stop and say it complete.

i've been using kazaa for about 2 years now and learnt some of the tricks to avoid getting crap files but no matter what i do i keep getting crap. i am starting to think why should i share all my files and let people d/l from me when i can seem to d/l anything.