Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Has Gone Too Far?

Poster
    Meh, I still stick by my conspiracy theory, most logical thing yet

2. Lounge   -   #22
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    i see what were all getting at, with all the changes and stuff.
    let me be the first to say it. we all blame 7th.

but i think we should all stop getting pissed. posts dissappeared social and personal lives have changed. i think we should all stfu and give the new administration a break

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    You know as well as I do that some people are leaving because of the speed of change and the new agenda which seem to be appearing.

The forum is becoming much more professional and less "of the people". Anyone who felt that they had some sort of influence or that it was their board and a commune may start to feel dis-enfranchised and move on.

Those who saw it as more of a place where they visited to speak to friends, discuss stuff, get advice or generally just hang out doesn't really care about the internal machinations. As such they have no interest in whether the admin or mods take their suggestions, how many moderators there are, what type of server, whether there is a degree of commerciality. It is all just water off a ducks back.

It really is just down to how we perceived things a while back.

For others, they are simply jaded and need to move on. The board holds no more surprises and they need to go elsewhere. I wish them well and trust that they find what they are looking for.

There are others, but I think this covers the majority of things just now.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    @Ukman,

The ramblings of the idiots roll off me like water off a ducks back. I just ignore them, why can't others do the same?

This forum is exclusively a luxury. A place for fun. I don't take it very seriosly.

One of the things which does get my hackles up is when Mods interfere with the flow of the forum and censor the content. Mods should protect us from others promoting their own sites and trolls attempting to disrupt, and otherwise STFU.

edit: When I typed this post, JPol's thread was not present, we apparently enjoy the same cliches.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    It scares me that we both used the aquatic fowl simile.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    it's all ridiculous
    they should be like me, and just come here to have fun, & on occasion, be helpful.
    I couldn't give a fuck less about what anyone here does or thinks really.
    I regard those who get over dramatic about forum matters to be...for lack of a better word...stupid.

now.
    where's my Wet-Nap?

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

7. Lounge   -   #27
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by noname12@1 January 2004 - 23:13
    Meh, I still stick by my conspiracy theory, most logical thing yet
    everythings a conspiracy to you

8. Lounge   -   #28
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by J'Pol@1 January 2004 - 23:17

i knew you were going to say that

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Originally posted by J'Pol@2 January 2004 - 00:17
    See above. I will be using amphibian similies in the future and concede you the fowls
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by scribblec+1 January 2004 - 23:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scribblec @ 1 January 2004 - 23:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-noname12@1 January 2004 - 23:13
    Meh, I still stick by my conspiracy theory, most logical thing yet&nbsp;
    everythings a conspiracy to you [/b][/quote]
    Just look at the evidence, the wave of "old members" leaving is to much to be coincidence, theres something more devious going on here, something very suspicious indeed.

Good thing I took those KGB lessons. I&#39;m telling you some members are staging a coup. Just like when they tried to over-throw lamsey.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast