Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Self Respect

Ex-member
    Originally posted by noname12+3 January 2004 - 00:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noname12 @ 3 January 2004 - 00:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@3 January 2004 - 01:26
    Do any of you guys have any self respect? Do you care what others may think?
    Yes/No

Peace
    UKMan
    What he said, minus the UKMAN part. [/b][/quote]
    What he said, minus the minus the part. And the UKMan part. Um.

I&#39;ll get my coat.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey+3 January 2004 - 01:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 3 January 2004 - 01:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by noname12@3 January 2004 - 00:27
    <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan
    @3 January 2004 - 01:26
    Do any of you guys have any self respect? Do you care what others may think?
    Yes/No

Peace
    UKMan

What he said, minus the UKMAN part.
    What he said, minus the minus the part. And the UKMan part. Um.

I&#39;ll get my coat. [/b][/quote]

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Should I act as a tart on public forum just to get attention? Should I show my tits? Would you think any differnatly if I did?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by Smooch@3 January 2004 - 01:35
    Should I act as a tart on public forum just to get attention? Should I show my tits? Would you think any differnatly if I did?
    Meh, there are those who can be judged by there actions on the internet and there are those who act in a way they wish they could have in there real life....

So I would say, no you shouldnt do that on a public forum or real life

5. Lounge   -   #15
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Smooch@3 January 2004 - 02:27
    Nah, what i&#39;m trying to say is... do you care what others think? Would you show yourself up in front of everyone? IT&#39;S ALL ABOUT DIGNITY&#33;

eRMMM, so there.......
    I just answered the question - cant help it if you change the damn question after i wrote the answer can i

Ive shown myself up in this forum, other forums and in real life - but being dignified i can also appologise and accept the fact im an asshole B)

Peace
    UKMan

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by Smooch@3 January 2004 - 01:35
    show us a picture and we will decide.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by Smooch@3 January 2004 - 00:35
    No, no (unless you&#39;re a nudist and do it in a tasteful manner), yes (although I&#39;d probably be thinking w00t ) .

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Cheers lol, I was just wondering about those who knew the meaning of self respect

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by UKMan+3 January 2004 - 00:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UKMan &#064; 3 January 2004 - 00:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Smooch@3 January 2004 - 02:27
    Nah, what i&#39;m trying to say is... do you care what others think? Would you show yourself up in front of everyone? IT&#39;S ALL ABOUT DIGNITY&#33;

eRMMM, so there.......
    I just answered the question - cant help it if you change the damn question after i wrote the answer can i

Ive shown myself up in this forum, other forums and in real life - but being dignified i can also appologise and accept the fact im an asshole B)

Peace
    UKMan [/b][/quote]
    Sometimes an asshole.

And we all are sometimes.

Except WeeMouse .

Peace
    Lamsey

10. Lounge   -   #20
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    If yer showed yer tits i would most certainly have a different opinion - i dont even know what you look like now B)

Peace
    UKMan

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast