Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Retired
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@6 January 2004 - 11:52
    @judgeofallandnothing, STFU you douche bag redneck. If you do not know what the fuck your talking about then go to hell.
    ???

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}+6 January 2004 - 04:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ({I}{K}{E} @ 6 January 2004 - 04:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Agent Smith@6 January 2004 - 11:52
    @judgeofallandnothing, STFU you douche bag&nbsp; redneck. If you do not know what the fuck your talking about then go to hell.
    ??? [/b][/quote]
    I hate him for some reason He dosen&#39;t need to talk like he made the movie thats all.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    How come older people remember the new storys of a texas chainsaw massacre??
    because its was advertised as a true story..... & memorys get twisted with fiction over time.

will never forget one of the guys on these boards saying one of his family was killed by the texas chainsaw dude though... LMAO

the Ed bloke leatherface was base on only killed 2 people..... hardly a massacre.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    mrlessk's Avatar Poster
    Just thought you Texas Chain Saw Massacre aficionados would like to see this.....I&#39;m sure you know about the Britney Spears marriage fiasco

Britney Spears and a childhood friend, Jason Allen Alexander, were married about 5:30 a.m. Saturday morning at a Las Vegas, Nevada, wedding chapel, reportedly after watching a video of
    "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre."

What was Britney thinking?....(read the article here)

mrlessk

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by mrlessk@6 January 2004 - 18:02
    Just thought you Texas Chain Saw Massacre aficionados would like to see this.....I&#39;m sure you know about the Britney Spears marriage fiasco

Britney Spears and a childhood friend, Jason Allen Alexander, were married about 5:30 a.m. Saturday morning at a Las Vegas, Nevada, wedding chapel, reportedly after watching a video of
    "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre."

What was Britney thinking?....(read the article here)

mrlessk
    later murder&#39;er and found dead ....good night ..till tommorow

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    there is no chainsaw guy

all that stuff about tcs being real is JUST BULLSH&#33;T

this move is VERY VERY losely based on this one guy named ed something who used to live in wisconsin. He murdered like 2 or 3 people and made furniture out of human skin

he was mentally insane and is spending the rest of his life in an asylum

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    I don&#39;t believe u fell for that sh&#33;t

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the closest thing to leatherface would probably have to be jeffrey dahmer who was a cannibalistic mass murdered

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    mrlessk's Avatar Poster
    True Story or.......NOT??

Read about the Urban Legend here

"....Writer/director Tobe Hooper said the inspiration for the film came from his spotting a display of chainsaws while standing in the hardware section of a crowded store"

"....Hooper has also said that he based the character of Leatherface on Ed Gein, a Wisconsin farmer who robbed graves (his own mother&#39;s supposedly among them), allegedly engaged in necrophilia and cannibalism, and murdered at least two women in the 1950s (one of whose corpses was found hanging naked — decapitated and disembowelled — in Gein&#39;s residence)" Ed Gein

Welcome Home&#33;&#33;

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@6 January 2004 - 11:52
    @judgeofallandnothing, STFU you douche bag redneck. If you do not know what the fuck your talking about then go to hell.
    wtf this was totally uncalled for.... what do u mean i dont know what i am talking about? at least give me a explaination on what i did? what did i do to you? whats with calling me a red neck? I am not even white or living in arkansas... you could take your own advice....

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by chitowng09@6 January 2004 - 18:22
    there is no chainsaw guy

all that stuff about tcs being real is JUST BULLSH&#33;T

this move is VERY VERY losely based on this one guy named ed something who used to live in wisconsin. He murdered like 2 or 3 people and made furniture out of human skin

he was mentally insane and is spending the rest of his life in an asylum
    the guy&#39;s name was ed gain&#39;s and he killed more then 2-3 guys more like 12-13 and he did&#39;nt make furniture of them he made a skin suit that&#39;s where all these&#39;s horror flick ppl got all this from -tcm, physco, silence of the lambs etc..etc.. i watch the documentry on him some yrs ago in a movie making class.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast