Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blue Screen

oh i no wat you mean

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by ghetto_gurl@7 January 2004 - 10:51
    oh i no wat you mean
    You give us girls a bad name in the tech world, and I blonde and not as stupid as you........... geez.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Originally posted by shn+7 January 2004 - 22:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shn @ 7 January 2004 - 22:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ghetto_gurl@7 January 2004 - 10:51
    oh i no wat you mean
    You give us girls a bad name in the tech world, and I blonde and not as stupid as you........... geez. [/b][/quote]
    are you sure that is a girl, we all have been comtemplating that for a long time now
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Originally posted by shn+8 January 2004 - 05:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shn @ 8 January 2004 - 05:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ghetto_gurl@7 January 2004 - 10:51
    oh i no wat you mean
    You give us girls a bad name in the tech world, and I blonde and not as stupid as you........... geez. [/b][/quote]
    OUCH&#33; LOL.

Well, did going to display propertiesfix it?

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123