Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Were Have All The Good Ppl Gone?

Poster
    All the good people have given their lives over to Google and now wander the internet in the service of Google.

Google is your friend.
    Google is your saviour.
    Google is your God.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Poster
    I think Withcheese has all the makings of a Top Man.

I predict great things for the chap, seems like a decent, well balanced, overall good egg.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Originally posted by googlebot@8 January 2004 - 00:03
    All the good people have given their lives over to Google and now wander the internet in the service of Google.

Google is your friend.
    Google is your saviour.
    Google is your God.
    you are very annoying going on about Google all the time
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by J'Pol@8 January 2004 - 00:04

I predict great things for the chap, seems like a decent, well balanced, overall good egg.
    Well I wouldn't go that far...I'm nothing like an egg.

@azzz: mmm...that googlewhatsit is getting a bit annoying now, he sure goes on about google a lot.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Poster
    There are good reasons to believe that Google (The Company) will float on the stock exchange later this year.

This may be insider trading, I'm not sure.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Originally posted by Withcheese+8 January 2004 - 00:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 8 January 2004 - 00:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@8 January 2004 - 00:04

Well I wouldn&#39;t go that far...I&#39;m nothing like an egg.

@azzz: mmm...that googlewhatsit is getting a bit annoying now, he sure goes on about google a lot. [/b][/quote]
    more like a big lump of cheese
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@8 January 2004 - 00:07
    There are good reasons to believe that Google (The Company) will float on the stock exchange later this year.

This may be insider trading, I&#39;m not sure.
    I&#39;m not a great fan of Google myself...but I do find myself using it when my other browser is not getting the job done.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Poster
    Originally posted by Withcheese+8 January 2004 - 02:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 8 January 2004 - 02:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@8 January 2004 - 00:07

I&#39;m not a great fan of Google myself...but I do find myself using it when my other browser is not getting the job done. [/b][/quote]
    It is being floated (allegedly) because it is the best in it&#39;s field and it has a proper, real life, business model.

Those and such as those feel it will be a profitable business.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+8 January 2004 - 00:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol &#064; 8 January 2004 - 00:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@8 January 2004 - 02:18
    <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol
    @8 January 2004 - 00:07

I&#39;m not a great fan of Google myself...but I do find myself using it when my other browser is not getting the job done.
    It is being floated (allegedly) because it is the best in it&#39;s field and it has a proper, real life, business model.

Those and such as those feel it will be a profitable business. [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t really have a head for business bot I feel that Google will indeed do well.

It&#39;s such a well-used (and perhaps over-used) search engine that I think their future is looking good.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Originally posted by Withcheese@8 January 2004 - 00:29
    [
    It&#39;s such a well-used (and perhaps over-used) search engine that I think their future is looking good.
    Really? - Really?

Google?
    life do what now?
    good?

Happy nerw yerar to you and all adn google th sdfufck out new year toe everyone

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast