Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Did You Dream About

DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by Mad Cat@8 January 2004 - 23:45
    My dreams have been lifeless and dead ever since I was abducted by woolen-sweater wearing cows.
    They didn't did they?

2. Lounge   -   #22
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Mad Cat@8 January 2004 - 22:45
    My dreams have been lifeless and dead ever since I was abducted by woolen-sweater wearing cows.
    Right! Lets get this right.

Were the cows woollen and wearing sweaters?
    Were the cows wearing woollen sweaters?
    Were the woollen sweaters wearing cows?

Now I know what I will dream about tonight.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    internet.news
    Originally posted by UKMan@8 January 2004 - 20:28
    I dont remember much about my dream, actually i slept all day, so is that a daydream then
    I'm usually hammering away at something before i sleep...... the keyboard that is B)

It was a pleasant one anyways, i know some people here also had pleasant dreams.

Peace
    UKMan
    I just remember one dream some months ago - in a short summary:

there were people sitting like an audience and on the stage there was me and a good girlfriend but she don't want me to come close to her, cause she had some difficult situation I think. And there was a strange girl(friend), it was really surprising, although she was strange - as I did not know her - I feeled good close to her (when embarassing her).

It was really interesting dream. I write it down german as well for my good girlfriend I share my thoughts openly, I have show it to her some time.

I also planned to reconstruct the dream in Bryce5 some time.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Originally posted by internet.news@8 January 2004 - 23:49

there were people sitting like an audience and on the stage there was me and a good girlfriend but she don't want me to come close to her, cause she had some difficult situation I think. And there was a strange girl(friend), it was really surprising, although she was strange - as I did not know her - I feeled good close to her (when embarassing her).

It was really interesting dream. I write it down german as well for my good girlfriend I share my thoughts openly, I have show it to her some time.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    so im still alone on wrestling a cashew nut then ......
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

6. Lounge   -   #26
    internet.news
    Originally posted by danb+8 January 2004 - 23:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 8 January 2004 - 23:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-internet.news@8 January 2004 - 23:49

there were people sitting like an audience and on the stage there was me and a good girlfriend but she don&#39;t want me to come close to her, cause she had some difficult situation I think. And there was a strange girl(friend), it was really surprising, although she was strange - as I did not know her - I feeled good close to her (when embarassing her).

[/b][/quote]
    That was the dream it was a little mysterious, but when I embarass this strange girl I feel comfortable (through thoughts) - that is why the dreams so nice in some ways especially this part

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by gemby&#33;@8 January 2004 - 22:53
    so im still alone on wrestling a cashew nut then ......
    No, Gemby,

I wrestled cashew nuts, red oranges, green slime, spring onions,

but the strangest was wrestling Jonno......he felt all slippery and made real dirty

moves&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Lp9
    You may Grass me anytime!!!!!!

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Originally posted by internet.news+8 January 2004 - 23:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 8 January 2004 - 23:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by danb@8 January 2004 - 23:51
    <!--QuoteBegin-internet.news
    @8 January 2004 - 23:49

there were people sitting like an audience and on the stage there was me and a good girlfriend but she don&#39;t want me to come close to her, cause she had some difficult situation I think. And there was a strange girl(friend), it was really surprising, although she was strange - as I did not know her - I feeled good close to her (when embarassing her).

That was the dream it was a little mysterious, but when I embarass this strange girl I feel comfortable (through thoughts) - that is why the dreams so nice in some ways especially this part [/b][/quote]
    I think with out actually knowing what you&#39;re talking about it&#39;s very hard to grasp

:helpsmile:

9. Lounge   -   #29
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by LovePotion nr. 9@8 January 2004 - 23:08
    but the strangest was wrestling Jonno......he felt all slippery and made real dirty moves&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Was his mud wrestling Lp9? With Jonno.

Sweaters wearing cows, mud wrestling with Jonno, cashew nuts. I am glad I suffer from SAD. You lot are just sad.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by bigboab+9 January 2004 - 00:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 9 January 2004 - 00:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LovePotion nr. 9@8 January 2004 - 23:08
    but the strangest was wrestling Jonno......he felt all slippery and made real dirty moves&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; &nbsp; &nbsp;

Was his mud wrestling Lp9? With Jonno.

Sweaters wearing cows, mud wrestling with Jonno, cashew nuts. I am glad I suffer from SAD. You lot are just sad. [/b][/quote]

Yeah he probably bashed you over the head with that guitar in his sig

I just woke up not long ago and i just had a strange dream.

I was at someones house and their was these 2 hot girls that i have always liked. THEY WERE COMPLETELY NAKED&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;.

They were so damn hot. We all sat down and got it on and then someone come over and we had to put our clothes back on.

Now this is where the dream gets wierd

I left the house and went home then i woke up for some water.

I whent back to sleep and continued the dream and i was in the same house and their was a guy saying that he got a knife and stabbed them in the guts and killed them because they were sluts

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast