Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best Cd-writer To Bypass Game Protections.

http://www.gamecopyworld.com
    Read about bypassing CD protection.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    i suggest sony a bit costly but it still rocks

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Poster
    Vinkhuizen, Groningen, Nederland (the Netherlands)
    Originally posted by abraham1812@27 February 2003 - 14:59
    I currently have a 8X4X32X HP cd-writer. This writer doesnt come with burnproof/justlink features and cant bypass any cd-protections. I have some games I wish to copy and know k++ users are smarter than the average person when it comes to pc's.

What cd-writer would u reccommend that can defeat the latest game/cd protections? I know there r other users who may want this info also.
    Clone CD passes all protections!!!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Originally posted by Wocus+2 March 2003 - 05:02--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wocus @ 2 March 2003 - 05:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--abraham1812@27 February 2003 - 14:59
    I currently have a 8X4X32X HP cd-writer. This writer doesnt come with burnproof/justlink features and cant bypass any cd-protections. I have some games I wish to copy and know k++ users are smarter than the average person when it comes to pc&#39;s.

What cd-writer would u reccommend that can defeat the latest game/cd protections?&nbsp; I know there r other users who may want this info also.
    Clone CD passes all protections&#33;&#33;&#33;

[/b][/quote]
    This is not true. Clone CD will not &#39;pass&#39; all protections on all hardware.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    I hear that you guys are recommending Acer cd-writers, could you be a little more specific. Like the model number, and Ive tried using CloneCD and have failed trying to copy a working version of The Sims-Hot Date. My writer is about to be 2 1/2 -3 years old.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by abraham1812@3 March 2003 - 10:40
    I hear that you guys are recommending Acer cd-writers, could you be a little more specific. Like the model number, and Ive tried using CloneCD and have failed trying to copy a working version of The Sims-Hot Date. My writer is about to be 2 1/2 -3 years old.

Have you checked to see about a firmware upgrade for your drive. In some instances that will improve drives as flashing of the rom provides additional performance or compatibility for the drive, although not always, but a good place to start before buying another............Acer may be a Name brand, but Liteon is a very reasonable drive and works just as good as an Acer........&#39;Note&#39; its not the name that should be considered but how the hardware performs.............

Check out some cdr drive reviews
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    so anywayz howz sony as a cdrw how long it lasts?

n is a element cd rom drive good?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Poster
    Verbatim is the best.

I got a 52x24x52x for only 29.99.

It was at frys for 69.99 because of 10 dollar rebate and then 40 dollar mail in rebate.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    intrestin intrestin... my cdrw isnt workig NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo it can read discs but it cant write&#33;

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    It,s definately between Acer and Plextor.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast