Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Matrix Reloaded

Originally posted by freak@3 March 2003 - 13:19
    just figured id ask cause kazaa has tons of fakes for that then lol I just figured a screener copy might of sliped to the web you never know i've seen movies on kazaa a few times before they were even released and im hoping lotr:return of the king makes it on kazaa before its released i think it'd be funny if someone stole it and released it to the web since its already made lol
    people do it all the time. not on kazaa though. irc is a much more popular medium for speading unreleased illegal stuff...

get your own copy now!

MIRC

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    can someone send me spider-man 2 and daredevil 2 on ICQ?

greetz.

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Poster
    Originally posted by sred2003@4 March 2003 - 08:21
    i guess this entire post was
    a joke, unless some kids with down syndrome wandered into this forum.
    by the way sred I think thats the best avatar ive seen yet!!!! respect
    Why do people say these offensive things. Was this actually your first post. Do you find that acceptabe, because I certainly don't

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Agreed. Could we please have this post removed I find it to be in very bad taste.

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    i agree plz delete this thread and finally some ppl are agreeing with me on the screeners not being released. and by the way wachowski brothers(makers of matrix) are like bank valuts they never tells anybody about anything in the movie.

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    So theres no matrix reloaded yet lol j/k can I get a copy of that star wars eps 7

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Poster
    here a few ideas:

1. download 3 or 4 mb of a movie and see if it is a fake with http://www.avipreview.com

2. go to yahoo movies and see if the movie exists in there database

3. only download a movie if it has 40 or more users on it

Jim

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Why do people say these offensive things. Was this actually your first post. Do you find that acceptabe, because I certainly don't
    Agreed. Could we please have this post removed I find it to be in very bad taste.
    wow, you ppl need to lighten up. it was a joke, and if tasteless humor
    is so bothersome to you i would think that downloading illegal
    pirated movies wouldnt be something you approved of much less
    did. oh well, all apoligies to the easily offended ppl.

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    Poster
    Originally posted by sred2003@5 March 2003 - 08:56
    I fully support your right to say anything you wish, depending on which part of the world you live in it is supported by law. I expect you to respect my rights in the same way. As such, if your idea of humour is abusing people because of how they were born then you are a mindless cretin. Ify ou genuinely believe that downloading movies is worse than this you are probably more to be pitied than scorned.

How many people here do you think either have downs, are related to someone with it, or a friendly with someone with it. You then portray them by using an outdated, incorrect stereotype. You have now posted a sarcastic "apology". You are, as I said, a mindless cretin.

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    Poster
    Originally posted by JmiF+5 March 2003 - 09:06--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JmiF @ 5 March 2003 - 09:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--sred2003@5 March 2003 - 08:56
    Why do people say these offensive things. Was this actually your first post. Do you find that acceptabe, because I certainly don&#39;t
    I fully support your right to say anything you wish, depending on which part of the world you live in it is supported by law. I expect you to respect my rights in the same way. As such, if your idea of humour is abusing people because of how they were born then you are a mindless cretin. Ify ou genuinely believe that downloading movies is worse than this you are probably more to be pitied than scorned.

How many people here do you think either have downs, are related to someone with it, or a friendly with someone with it. You then portray them by using an outdated, incorrect stereotype. You have now posted a sarcastic "apology". You are, as I said, a mindless cretin. [/b][/quote]
    hes got ya there dude

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast