Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Matrix Reloaded

Originally posted by sred2003@5 March 2003 - 07:56
    wow, you ppl need to lighten up.  it was a joke, and if tasteless humor
    is so bothersome to you i would think that downloading illegal
    pirated movies wouldnt be something you approved of much less
    did.  oh well, all apoligies to the easily offended ppl.
    A joke that was not funny , those kind of opinions are best kept to yourself for future reference.

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    I fully support your right to say anything you wish, depending on which part of the world you live in it is supported by law. I expect you to respect my rights in the same way. As such, if your idea of humour is abusing people because of how they were born then you are a mindless cretin. Ify ou genuinely believe that downloading movies is worse than this you are probably more to be pitied than scorned.

How many people here do you think either have downs, are related to someone with it, or a friendly with someone with it. You then portray them by using an outdated, incorrect stereotype. You have now posted a sarcastic "apology". You are, as I said, a mindless cretin.

um ok. i wasnt abusing ppl with down syndrome so your arguement falls
    flat before it starts. i was abusing normal ppl who ask dumb questions
    even after they have been told the answer. my "mind" noticed the flaw
    in your reply whereas yours did not. call me a cretin all you want.
    as for you how many ppl know or related or whatever. who knows
    but its hardly any. i dont know any, am not related to any nor have
    any freinds that know or are related to any. its possible and to
    those ppl i apologize, sincerely. to you, i say get over yourself and
    preview your posts twice when being critical of others. ba bye now

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    Poster
    whats the point of even mentioning FAKES, too feel special, well i hope you know that 99% of kazaa users hate fakers and fakes and people that mention fakes, so dont even bother spreading the word of fakes cause it will bite you back up the ass for all the time and money in fone calls and mb download that cost us.

Get a life fakers, Now its time to live mine.

Jim

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    Originally posted by JmiF@5 March 2003 - 08:06
    if your idea of humour is abusing people because of how they were born then you are a mindless cretin

You have now posted a sarcastic "apology". You are, as I said, a mindless cretin.
    @JimF I am sure I should be insulted at your comments but for the life of me I cannot decide why.
    All I know is as soon as I can find my way back home I'm going to try to remember what the hell I am so upset about.

So whoever you are I insist you do something about whatever it was, and that's final.
    I think....

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    Poster
    Originally posted by Zardoz+5 March 2003 - 15:44--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Zardoz @ 5 March 2003 - 15:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JmiF@5 March 2003 - 08:06
    if your idea of humour is abusing people because of how they were born then you are a mindless cretin

You have now posted a sarcastic "apology". You are, as I said, a mindless cretin.
    @JimF I am sure I should be insulted at your comments but for the life of me I cannot decide why.
    All I know is as soon as I can find my way back home I&#39;m going to try to remember what the hell I am so upset about.

So whoever you are I insist you do something about whatever it was, and that&#39;s final.
    I think.... [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s easy for you to say

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    Movie release date world wide so yall know

Matrix 2 :::::::May 15, 2003 (World Wide)

Matrix 3 {The Matrix Revolutions }::: November 7, 2003

Fast & the furious 2 ::: June 6, 2003

The hulk::: June 20, 2003

Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines ::: July 1, 2003

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    Now i would of REALLY had a BIG SMILE if they were Screeners

8. Movies & TV   -   #48
    I`ve read on other P2P messageboard that a lot ppl are d/l these films and find out they are fakes lol

so i`ve posted these dates on there to so now they know lol

PPL NEVER LEARN lol
    best thing to do is search the web & they will find movie sites with all the info they need

{i found out the hard way by d/l`ing MATRIX 2 about a month ago which on dail up took 4 ever lol just to find out IT WAS A FAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK E lol}

9. Movies & TV   -   #49
    nice post jaguar and finally i know the exact date of hulk release thanks&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

10. Movies & TV   -   #50
    can i get a hash for Fast & the furious 2?? WOW this is the longest one of my posts have been around lol

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast