Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Running Low

CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Well I don't want you to go and buy it and not like it. I'd recommend downloading the single player demo first. There is 3 campaigns, Arizon, Urban, Colorado. I can find that demo if you want, Id recommend that. Barley anyone plays the multiplayer anymore, and support from the company is no more (pumpkin studios went outta business).

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana@17 January 2004 - 09:46
    Well I don't want you to go and buy it and not like it. I'd recommend downloading the single player demo first. There is 3 campaigns, Arizon, Urban, Colorado. I can find that demo if you want, Id recommend that. Barley anyone plays the multiplayer anymore, and support from the company is no more (pumpkin studios went outta business).
    Its cool, if I dont like it I'll just hunt you down and make you eat the plastic box...

Nah, I am a fan of all RTS games, and from what you describe that one will be a particular favourite.

3. Games   -   #13
    Heh ok man. Well the game came to pc I think back in 1999. I remember I had for ps, but once it came to pc, I bought it . I still love it man. Cyborg production, research of over hundreds of artifacts. Build oil derics. Factories for tons of tanks. Tanks with hover propultion. VTOL's(Verticle take of and landing), full tracks, half tracks, wheels. Some of the defences are SAM sites(surface to air), for destroying the enemy VTOLS. The building of the base is fun and defending it. Great missions, and good story. Even for and old game(not that old), I still give it a 9. Anyway if you don't like it, you can come kill me B)

EDIT: Oh and at the begining campaign(arizona), things will start off slow. You won't have many technologies, and you will have mainly gun towers and stuff. Be sure to read the manuel to understand it. Build 1 power plant per 4 oil derics. Have a reasearch center to research artifacts(green icons that appear while discovering) and get new technology. You'll go from machine gun towers at the begining, to VTOL bases, Hard Point Flame throwers, heavy cannons, EMP, and tough ass hover tanks towards the end. It truly is a great experience. I'll shut up now . Like I said though, It will be hard to get the hang of at first(first time I played I hated it). Just learn it and it becomes one hell of a RTS.

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    If those pumpkin guys hired you, I dont think they would be out of business

Appreciate the info, first time I've anticipated (is that the right word?) a game in a long time

5. Games   -   #15
    Well you're welcome. I just hope you like it.

Actually I don't think pumpkin went out of business because they didn't make enough money, I just think they decided to close down. Not sure though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12