Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Wich Is Your Favourite Sport?

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by hobbes@20 January 2004 - 06:42
    Seriously, all those supplements are just to make money, they have no real effect.

I would make an exception for hormones, which tell the body how to handle what it has available. Steroids are some dangerous, but very effective molecules.

Busyman, I was a very serious weightlifter 10 years ago, all I needed to go from 150 to 200 was dormatory food and some weightlifting resolve. That took only 5 months.

My mother told me that my transformation was surreal. I was accused of being on steroids. It was just hard work and dorm food, I didn't have the cash for anything else.
    I agree hobbes. Supplements are alot of times used as a shortcut. Years ago all of these supplements didn't even exist. All supplements are not placebos though.
    Again look at the creatine example. Not saying you NEED creatine but your saying it has NO EFFECT and that is false.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Lounge   -   #72
    Originally posted by Busyman+20 January 2004 - 06:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 20 January 2004 - 06:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@20 January 2004 - 06:42
    Seriously, all those supplements are just to make money, they have no real effect.

I would make an exception for hormones, which tell the body how to handle what it has available.&nbsp; Steroids are some dangerous, but very effective molecules.

Busyman, I was a very serious weightlifter 10 years ago, all I needed to go from 150 to 200 was dormatory food and some weightlifting resolve.&nbsp; That took only 5 months.

My mother told me that my transformation was surreal.&nbsp; I was accused of being on steroids.&nbsp; It was just hard work and dorm food, I didn&#39;t have the cash for anything else.
    I agree hobbes. Supplements are alot of times used as a shortcut. Years ago all of these supplements didn&#39;t even exist. All supplements are not placebos though.
    Again look at the creatine example. Not saying you NEED creatine but your saying it has NO EFFECT and that is false. [/b][/quote]
    Sure, ok buddy, I will not spout absolutes.

But then again, I am the white devil
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

3. Lounge   -   #73
    fo&#39; shizzle dizzle&#33;&#33;

(sorry just wanted to say that)

4. Lounge   -   #74
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by hobbes@20 January 2004 - 06:50

But then again, I am the white devil
    Aww man you white?&#33;&#33;&#33; Me too fukkk...in A man&#33;&#33;&#33;

"sike"
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678