Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville Discussion

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by CanYouDigItSucka@18 October 2003 - 11:16
    At the end of the day i think' they'll be back together because its "smallville world" unless of course the story starts mimicing other superman storylines (movies, lois & Clark etc).

Your best bet for Smallville discussion is:-

www.kryptonsite.com (there's a message board specifically for UK peopel so you don't read spoilers by mistake)
    thanks man. i'll check it out. but 4 others here who want to watch this, i highly recommend u dl some and watch them. it's really good, not always the best show, but it's still one of the few shows that make sense. lol

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster
    Thanks "CanYouDigItSucka" for taking the time to record Smallville and share with us poor sole over in the UK....
    It would have been the new year before we could see um hear ...

On the story line...I recon Clark will confess all at the end so season 3 is the clinger for the start of the next season hope fully...
    But I personally with him just get it over with.....

Regards
    SAS

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    SAS. I'm over here (UK) too. I just feel that once i get a copy then i should share it for others. Thats what this whole Kazaa is about. Having said that i'm sure the US tend to have mid-way breaks so there will be a gap when we are without an epsidoe for a week or two.

Just as a side note i also share "Enterprise" .

ps. As for Clark confessing all. I too believe he will, but somehow Lana will blame him in someway for killing her mother (meteor shower was as a result of Clark's arrival)

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by CanYouDigItSucka@19 October 2003 - 10:49
    SAS. I'm over here (UK) too. I just feel that once i get a copy then i should share it for others. Thats what this whole Kazaa is about. Having said that i'm sure the US tend to have mid-way breaks so there will be a gap when we are without an epsidoe for a week or two.

Just as a side note i also share "Enterprise" .

ps. As for Clark confessing all. I too believe he will, but somehow Lana will blame him in someway for killing her mother (meteor shower was as a result of Clark's arrival)
    wat did clark confess? huh? did i miss something?

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    He hasn't confessed anything yet. Just replying to SAS, and i reckon that when he does it'll drive a wedge between him and Lana. She'll blame him for the meteor shower

ps. anybody seen the trailer for episode 4....skinny dipping scene....surely a DREAM SEQUENCE ??

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Episode 4 is now available.

File size to look for is 436meg

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    How come ep6 isn't out yet? I look on BT but couldn't find it!

Damn it!

l8ers

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    It will be out in a few hours. I'd expect seeds or whatever you call them tomorrow.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    While watching Matrix Revolutions at the Cinema a couple of hours ago.........I realised it was Wednesday and not Thurs......My BAD!!!!

I usually dl on Thurs......duh me.

Thanks, I'll be downloadin in the morn so I can come back from uni to watch it in the afternoon!!

Yippeee

ps Matrix Revolutions was awesome, has me abit puzzled at the mo, I'm sure I figure it all out especially near the end of the film.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    they have pretty god quality on kazaa
    and on BT only look 4 the latest ones ppl never usually seed the older eps and here is the smallville site smallville site
    i cant wait to see smallville 1961

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast