Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Smallville Discussion

Come on guys...I know there are some of you out there that watch Smallville and love the show! Now let's see some support!

2. Movies & TV   -   #62
    Before the legend...before the icon...there was a teenager named Clark Kent (Tom Welling, Cheaper by the Dozen). Clark doesn't wear glasses, there's no suit and he can't fly. Between the boy he thought he was and the man he is destined to become are the stories of Smallville. Someday, he'll master his powers and understand his true calling. Now in its third season on The WB, this new interpretation of the enduring Superman mythology and its classic characters blends realism and adventure into an exciting action series.

Thirteen years ago, a meteor shower burst from the heavens, raining destruction on the unsuspecting citizens of Smallville, Kansas. The intervening years have left the town's inhabitants with scars and secrets. From the ashes of tragedy, Clark Kent has grown into an awkward teen. While adolescence always brings its challenges, Clark's transition from boyhood to manhood has been particularly difficult. He must struggle to come to grips with his emerging superpowers - and the effects of kryptonite - while battling the strange things that have plagued this idyllic Midwest hamlet since the meteor shower.

Last season, Clark's search for the truth about his past and future left him with more questions than answers. He discovered his powerful ability to use heat vision, then a new form of kryptonite brought about frightening effects on his personality. In a surprising twist, the secret of Clark's true identity was revealed to his best friend Pete (Sam Jones III).

The guardians of Clark's secret identity have always been his adoptive parents, Jonathan (John Schneider, The Dukes of Hazzard, Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman) and Martha Kent (Annette O'Toole, Superman III, 48 Hrs.). In the aftermath of the meteor shower, they discovered his crashed spacecraft in a cornfield and took him in as their own. As a result, he often feels truly alone in the world, like an outsider looking in. Last season, Clark's feeling of isolation was eased by the joyful news that Jonathan and Martha were at last expecting a baby of their own. Clark's happiness turned to pain and guilt, however, when his destruction of the spacecraft set off a violent chain reaction that not only destroyed his parents' farm, it also caused Martha to lose the baby.

In last season's thrilling finale episode, Clark's life was forever changed by his first encounter with the spirit of the man who sent him away from the planet Krypton to save his life, his real father, Jor-El. At first, Clark was determined to defy Jor-El's message that he must leave Smallville in order to fulfill his destiny, but his guilt over the death of his unborn sibling and the devastation he caused finally sent Clark away from the only home he has ever known to start a new life alone in Metropolis. Tortured by the separation from everyone he loves, especially Lana Lang (Kristin Kreuk, Snow White), Clark buried his pain in red kryptonite, the dangerous and powerful substance that alters his personality so that he uses his powers for evil rather than good. Even more shocking, Clark's adoptive father, Jonathan was granted temporary powers of his own when he makes a deal with Jor-El to bring Clark back to Smallville.

3. Movies & TV   -   #63
    http://www.thewb.com/Shows/Show/0,7353,%7C...7C126%2C00.html

This is the best website to go to for more information on the show! If you're into science fiction with a twist of drama, then you'll love Smallville! Tom Welling is really hot!

4. Movies & TV   -   #64
    Season 1 Episode 15 - Nicodemus

that is my favorite episode . he he. oh yah baby.

5. Movies & TV   -   #65
    just notice your the only one who replied to this thread.

6. Movies & TV   -   #66
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    hey dude, there's already a thread on this!
    https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=74717

btw, smallville rules!

7. Movies & TV   -   #67
    can we please keep all smallville stuff in here please!

8. Movies & TV   -   #68
    I'm just looking for someone with Season 3 Episode 9...I didn't have a chance to watch it last week because I had a basketball game...so I want to watch it before this week's episode! If you have that episode please let me know...it will be a nice birthday present for me!

9. Movies & TV   -   #69
    bit torrent

try suprnova.tk

10. Movies & TV   -   #70
    Originally posted by gurl_athlete210@19 January 2004 - 21:34
    I'm just looking for someone with Season 3 Episode 9...I didn't have a chance to watch it last week because I had a basketball game...so I want to watch it before this week's episode! If you have that episode please let me know...it will be a nice birthday present for me!
    all the season 3 eps are on suprnova and some of the other season's eps on on there as well, now, everyone move on over to my thread

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast