Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tales Of An Overclocker

Originally posted by _John_Lennon_+1 February 2004 - 16:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (_John_Lennon_ @ 1 February 2004 - 16:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SciManAl@1 February 2004 - 18:55
    Oops sorry bad math...
    No I dont doubt your math, but 4200Mhz seems a bit high for an AMD CPU.

What is the highest in terms of Ghz you have gotten your CPU to boot at? [/b][/quote]
    Like I said before, John, I can smell BS from a mile away...

Remember recently when I was asking folks to post "proof" that they were actually owned their said systems? This is a good time to ask a member to prove it.

I do not believe for a second that scimanal has an AMD CPU at close to or near 5 or even 4 GHz. And he is very quickly pissing me off and losing my respect.

If it is true Scimanal, then prove it by downloading and installing Aquamark3.

After you install it, register at their forums. Then you have free access to the comparison ARC. Simply run the benchmark, and as soon as it completes, push submit and you should be able to figure out how to post to this forum the results of your benchmark. Until then I declare you FOS.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    BANNED
    Figures

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by adamp2p+2 February 2004 - 07:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (adamp2p @ 2 February 2004 - 07:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by _John_Lennon_@1 February 2004 - 16:15
    <!--QuoteBegin-SciManAl
    @1 February 2004 - 18:55
    Oops sorry bad math...

No I dont doubt your math, but 4200Mhz seems a bit high for an AMD CPU.

What is the highest in terms of Ghz you have gotten your CPU to boot at?
    Like I said before, John, I can smell BS from a mile away...

Remember recently when I was asking folks to post "proof" that they were actually owned their said systems? This is a good time to ask a member to prove it.

I do not believe for a second that scimanal has an AMD CPU at close to or near 5 or even 4 GHz. And he is very quickly pissing me off and losing my respect.

If it is true Scimanal, then prove it by downloading and installing Aquamark3.

After you install it, register at their forums. Then you have free access to the comparison ARC. Simply run the benchmark, and as soon as it completes, push submit and you should be able to figure out how to post to this forum the results of your benchmark. Until then I declare you FOS. [/b][/quote]
    Maybe its too unstable to do anything proper with.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    SciManAl's Avatar Hardware guy
    Dude will 3dmark doo?? agaumark is unstable&#33;, it crashes&#33; why would anyine use it over something like mark03, or mark01 etc??

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    What do I have to say about overclocking?

Abit CPU Soft Menu rules&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    my system memory (kingston valueram pc2700 256mb) is rated to run at 2.5-4-4-8 at 166mhz, and i have it running at 2.5-3-3-6 at 200mhz. making my processor (athlon xp2500+) run at 3200+ speeds. if only i had faster memory. well soon im gonna have more fans, and hopefully lower temps. maybe ill be able to get anout 10-20mhz out of my memory. oh yeah and soon im gettin another stick of memory (friday).
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    btw, what is a POS??? sry, really slow with the acronyms etc...

i really never thought i was pissing anyone off, i am sorry for whatever damages i have caused and shall not speek of it again if it irritates you THAT much... really want everyone to be happy here...

I can post 3dmark, but as stated earlier, Aqaumark has proven difficult to run on my computer, if that is the only proof you accept then i guess i can only accept your label of a me being a "POS"... Sry guys

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    Poster
    Originally posted by SciManAl@4 February 2004 - 01:09
    I can post 3dmark, but as stated earlier, Aqaumark has proven difficult to run on my computer, if that is the only proof you accept then i guess i can only accept your label of a me being a "POS"... Sry guys
    I think 3dmark would be ok, I think they just want too see results that are published on-line which can not be edited by you.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    I think 3dmark would be ok, I think they just want too see results that are published on-line which can not be edited by you.
    my thoughts as well, i never thought this would be so controversial... but then allot of things are...
    tommorrow i wil be out wardriveing... so i will run it solid today and tommorrow for scores etc, and publish it... i will with full functionality shown bey the multi day run that my CPU is over 4200+ equivelent( i think that measurement is so messed up... )... or somewhere over 3.0-3.6ghz...

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by SciManAl@4 February 2004 - 01:26
    my thoughts as well, i never thought this would be so controversial... but then allot of things are...
    tommorrow i wil be out wardriveing... so i will run it solid today and tommorrow for scores etc, and publish it... i will with full functionality shown bey the multi day run that my CPU is over 4200+ equivelent( i think that measurement is so messed up... )... or somewhere over 3.0-3.6ghz...
    I think people would be happy just to see the results of it running once, as it would show what speed you are running at.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123