Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Letter From Ms!

namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Yeah I noticed Suprnova removed all its xbox torrents as well.
    Looks like M$ are getting tough. Maybe they'll wise up enough to make a product thats worth the type of money they want for it, altough I doubt it

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Poster
    they are proberly doing this for when longhorn comes out

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    mahammued786's Avatar Poster
    fuk them, my forums back up!

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    thanks for posting the email header mahammued786 - i'll make sure that range makes it in to the pgipdb and bluetack's lists

213.208.96.0-213.208.96.31

ddd

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    Originally posted by 4th gen@8 February 2004 - 01:48
    Looks like you got owned along with Suprnova. Just an extra reason why, in my opinion, Bittorent is not a step forward
    sorry to disagree with you 4th but i think bitorrent is a massive step forward. maybe not for illegal content but the uses for this software could be massive. it is also starting to be used by legal comapnies.

I remember back in the day it used to be hell trying to connect to ftp servers trying to get the latest linux distros. even when i managed to connect the speeds where crap. now with bittorent you can have massive amounts of people downloading the same file since they are sharing it as well.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by 4play+18 February 2004 - 14:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4play @ 18 February 2004 - 14:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen@8 February 2004 - 01:48
    Looks like you got owned along with Suprnova. Just an extra reason why, in my opinion, Bittorent is not a step forward
    sorry to disagree with you 4th but i think bitorrent is a massive step forward. maybe not for illegal content but the uses for this software could be massive. it is also starting to be used by legal comapnies.

I remember back in the day it used to be hell trying to connect to ftp servers trying to get the latest linux distros. even when i managed to connect the speeds where crap. now with bittorent you can have massive amounts of people downloading the same file since they are sharing it as well. [/b][/quote]
    In my opinion, newsgroups are a far superior protocol to Bitt.
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Ok seriously who pays for an operating system? I have never payed for an operating system in my life but yet I have 3
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Bastards.

They actually stooped that low to post in your forum to gain access??

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by Keikan@19 February 2004 - 05:58
    Ok seriously who pays for an operating system? I have never payed for an operating system in my life but yet I have 3
    I got windows xp home with my second computer. I&#39;ve also got an original copy of Windows 95 (though it&#39;s not mine).
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12