Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7 Th's Public Rateing Plummits

STFU about all whining and crying! I am getting sick of reading all this and thats why not visiting often. Nothing is going down the drain! The one's who want to be here are here, the one's that dont can leave if they want to. Even if 7th is making something out of all this whats wrong? The site will be popular a whole new turn, more people in the community, taking it to a different level. No one loves changes and those people fall behind. Accept the change and Enjoy while you are at it!

Saying all that, anyone can flame me if they want
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

2. Lounge   -   #12
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT

stop the violence

aaaa nevermind

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Personally I&#39;m not opposed to change. What I meant before was that i&#39;m a little disturbed by some of the exchanges between admin and a few members

Captain Mung fears for his safety in the big flamewar&#33;
    We can't stop here... this is bat country

4. Lounge   -   #14
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Captain Mung@7 February 2004 - 17:31
    Personally I&#39;m not opposed to change. What I meant before was that i&#39;m a little disturbed by some of the exchanges between admin and a few members

Captain Mung fears for his safety in the big flamewar&#33;

5. Lounge   -   #15
    jetje's Avatar former star
    well keep it all into one topic and stop the whining about the admin.
    the guy puts up a lot of time, hard work and money to provide us the tools for a great board. Don&#39;t be afraid of changes, embrace them and if that fails give back feedback wich we can use to make the future for the board better...
    i just it ain&#39;t becayse you just don&#39;t like changes...

thnx FC, your post... that&#39;s the spirit B)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12