Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What The Gay

Personally I think the site organisers are generally doing a good job with what must be a difficult migration, but I think they may be going overboard trying to make this place look professional. I assume this rule is related to the fixed page width and blue borders which others were complaining about in a previous thread. Imo 800x600 is just too small, the figure of 30% may be true in general, but on a file sharing board i would reckon it is unlikely.
    (btw Firebird does have scrollbars for me....??? )

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    Knowledge is Power
    Originally posted by ilw@9 February 2004 - 07:58
    (btw Firebird does have scrollbars for me....??? )
    Same here, maybe it's the build that you're using Illuminati

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    Poster
    muchspl2, You might want to get used to the "Image Size" feature in Photoshop.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    muchspl2
    that rule is whack and you know it

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    BANNED
    640 x 480 shouldn't be oversize on any monitor, even at 800 x 600, but this fucking skin might make it different.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    Poster
    I changed the mod to show a clickable preview function.

It will look like this now:

Image Resized
    [img]http://members.cox.net/dodger1954/pics/pound-me-in-the-ass-prison1.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by 7thElement@9 February 2004 - 15:30
    I changed the mod to show a clickable preview function.

It will look like this now:

Image Resized
    Image Resized
    [img]http://members.cox.net/dodger1954/pics/pound-me-in-the-ass-prison1.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>
    good job 7th

and i think pics can be just as funny at 500 as at 640/whatever

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #28
    Poster
    Btw. I hope the method to bring up issues will change soon. The "7th you are an asshole - look what you did again" is not the best method to suggest changes.

A better way is to suggest a solution instead to cry over and over again. Is it so hard to ask for a preview function instead to start attacks over and over again ?

sigh...

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #29
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Stop all the fussing and a hating and get your asses over to The Essential Thread Of Puzzles!

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #30
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by muchspl2+9 February 2004 - 11:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (muchspl2 &#064; 9 February 2004 - 11:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> yea I know, so Illuminati can brown noise on another battle, cause this is pathetic to say its a good rule because of a browser 3% (at most) use [/b]

If it looks like I&#39;m brown-nosing, then I&#39;m definitely acting wrong somewhere

After all - Keeping the public talk civilised and leaving the problems I have with people to private discussion (especially the frequent ranting I give to 7th in terms of some of his crack-pot ideas that thankfully don&#39;t make the light of day) is so over-rated

I keep problems with opinions private because if everyone rants about anyone or anything they want in public this forum&#39;s gonna be a giant bitching-grounds, if not starting to be already.

Yes, there are some problems with the site&#39;s design - I have my own problems with the text in the logo, for christ sake. What&#39;s wrong with PMing 7th directly with your rant - Then you know it&#39;s gonna be seen by him, rather than posting public hoping for support when you&#39;re bound to get resistance which you apparantly can&#39;t handle

<!--QuoteBegin-Nimdock

(btw Firebird does have scrollbars for me....???&nbsp; ) [/quote]
    Same here, maybe it&#39;s the build that you&#39;re using Illuminati[/b][/quote]

Could be Truth be told, I&#39;ve been having a few bugs with my build (e.g. tab pane seems to disappear but still remain intact when reappeared ).

Either way - Looks the perfect opportunity to update

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast