Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Overnet Source Problems

powerstick's Avatar Poster
    Thanks I am downloading a2 Personal now from a2Personal See Post Need a new hub any volunteers
    Make your files the smallest possible to share. If you don't you how I recomend DR. DivX. It will do it for you. We don't want to have to dl that 2.5 gig sh*t for a movie or 2 SVCD's. SMALLEST FORMAT ALWAYS!!!!!!

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    I used A2 Personal and I found trojandropper.win32.exe I looked it up on google, hotbot, ask jeves, and lycos but I didn't find the specified trojan. I got this trojan from ODC. From now on I am doing a trojan scan every few days. Also A2 Personal automatically updates for new trojans and runs in the background. I am definately keeping this program. I spoke to my isp also and they told me that they will put my connection back up but they recomend that I get a corporate account since I stream about 400 KB. It flunctuates but that is about average as of now. They told me that I am filling up their pipes with my connection. If they have another problem I am going to a corporate account so I can do anything I want with it with no problems. Btw it cost way more so thats why they are wanting me to go to it I think.

My machine is now cleaned. I am happy for this moment.
    Make your files the smallest possible to share. If you don't you how I recomend DR. DivX. It will do it for you. We don't want to have to dl that 2.5 gig sh*t for a movie or 2 SVCD's. SMALLEST FORMAT ALWAYS!!!!!!

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    see post Need A New Hub for more info.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    I mean I Start to Hate Filesharing I typed in the wrong header for the link.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Originally posted by powerstick@14 February 2004 - 19:28
    My machine is now cleaned. I am happy for this moment.
    It is nice to see you happy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12