Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Popular Theory

well it might be because small people are not having big people in their clubs? so they make their own club, if that happens i am alone :
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

2. Lounge   -   #12
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    if we all turned facing the direction of the earths spin then all simltainiously farted and sped it up the taller people would be thrown off by the cetrifugal force first :helpsmile:

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by vidcc@12 February 2004 - 21:35
    if we all turned facing the direction of the earths spin and sped it up the taller people would be thrown off by the cetrifugal force first :helpsmile:

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Given the average weight of people..well excluding some of my water buffalo friends..dont think their would be enuf pressure to shift the teutonic plates..now if u could mass the entire population on a particular fault line..and have them jump up and down...that might do something...

5. Lounge   -   #15
    internet.news
    small clubs people: I.am, so you are middle-high-small?

evil: see my topics on how I eat I am tired to type it in again.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by fugley@12 February 2004 - 18:28
    sorry to go slightly off topic&nbsp; -&nbsp; but why is it that our own farts smell so tasty and satisfying but the farts of others can make us wanna puke?&nbsp; (or is it that my farts really are scrummy??)

discuss

I think your theory indicates in evolutionary imperative:

"We must be able to live with and abide our own stink."

Had we been meant to avoid our own emissions, our assholes would probably be on the end of an appendage we do not have, so as to save us the disgust.

Nature can account less for human interaction and proximity, and so the effluence of others is (properly) disgusting.

There is a lesson here somewhere, but I cannot separate it from the chaff I just wrote, which itself qualifies as an emission of sorts, and I am likewise sure others will look upon it with the disgust it deserves.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. Lounge   -   #17
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by j2k4@12 February 2004 - 18:12

There is a lesson here somewhere, but I cannot separate it from the chaff I just wrote, which itself qualifies as an emission of sorts, and I am likewise sure others will look upon it with the disgust it deserves.
    Indeed.
    A much longer appendage is in order here.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by internet.news@12 February 2004 - 18:58
    small clubs people: I.am, so you are middle-high-small?

evil: see my topics on how I eat I am tired to type it in again.
    Tall, 6 feet but not as tall as you. You almost look like 6&#39;4"
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

9. Lounge   -   #19
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by j2k4+12 February 2004 - 18:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 12 February 2004 - 18:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-fugley@12 February 2004 - 18:28
    sorry to go slightly off topic - but why is it that our own farts smell so tasty and satisfying but the farts of others can make us wanna puke? (or is it that my farts really are scrummy??)

discuss

Had we been meant to avoid our own emissions, our assholes would probably be on the end of an appendage we do not have, so as to save us the disgust.

Nature can account less for human interaction and proximity, and so the effluence of others is (properly) disgusting.

There is a lesson here somewhere, but I cannot separate it from the chaff I just wrote, which itself qualifies as an emission of sorts, and I am likewise sure others will look upon it with the disgust it deserves. [/b][/quote]
    are you suggesting that giraffes have evloved long necks bcause they have extra stinky farts???

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by j2k4+13 February 2004 - 02:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 13 February 2004 - 02:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-fugley@12 February 2004 - 18:28
    sorry to go slightly off topic - but why is it that our own farts smell so tasty and satisfying but the farts of others can make us wanna puke? (or is it that my farts really are scrummy??)

discuss

There is a lesson here somewhere, but I cannot separate it from the chaff I just wrote, which itself qualifies as an emission of sorts, and I am likewise sure others will look upon it with the disgust it deserves. [/b][/quote]
    I too had arrived at a similar hypoprosfecies.
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast