Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Gay-thread.

Poster
    Originally posted by Tackdaddy@18 February 2004 - 07:33
    this is sick,being gay is wrong and gays should never be able to get married.adam and eve not adam and steve.
    lol despite that adam and steve comment making me laugh hard,

you are wrong.. people have the right to be happy and altho i dont like it very much.. if one guy wants to spend his life with another.. so be it people deserve to be happy right? it doesnt matter what race, size colour creed..sexuality. when u find somebody who makes u happy... be with them..

thats what its all about really... live and let live... i dont have to like it but im not about to go and start beating on people just cos they prefer the meatstick...

*EDIT* and nobody commented on my pic! c'mon! i thought that was well funny lol
    <span style='color:red'>Eagle one, this is God in position.</span>

2. Lounge   -   #32
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I have a few friends who are gay. I have known gays all my life. I have been chased by gays since I was 15, even amongst &#39;hard&#39; miners. Never been caught though, too late now. Yes it went on 50 years ago and has went on since known time. I have learnt a few things from my friends:-

Gays do not fancy every man, they are like straight men/women, they have their preferences.

Gays do not in general fancy young boys/girls, in fact most of them hate paedophiles. Just the same as all sraight men dont fancy young girls.

I have no prejudices against &#39;normal&#39; gays. It is the paedophiles that I hate.

I thought I would post this just to let people know my stance on the issue.

Im am giving serious consideration to a couple who are chasing at the moment.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab@18 February 2004 - 07:17
    I have a few friends who are gay. I have known gays all my life. I have been chased by gays since I was 15, even amongst &#39;hard&#39; miners. Never been caught though, too late now. Yes it went on 50 years ago and has went on since known time. I have learnt a few things from my friends:-

Gays do not fancy every man, they are like straight men/women, they have their preferences.

Gays do not in general fancy young boys/girls, in fact most of them hate paedophiles. Just the same as all sraight men dont fancy young girls.

I have no prejudices against &#39;normal&#39; gays. It is the paedophiles that I hate.

I thought I would post this just to let people know my stance on the issue.

Im am giving serious consideration to a couple who are chasing at the moment.
    I have to agree with you Big Boab. When a guy drops his coins onto the sidewalk, when feeding the parking meter, I don&#39;t hear bells ringing, as he bends over, and think to myself "I got to have that&#33;". Ain&#39;t nothing like a hairy ass to turn me on.

But you are right. If people are happy to be with another person, that is their business. I know a lot of gay people too, and it isn&#39;t all sex. Some are just great friends to each other.

Look at the Catholic church. Priests, the nuns, monks and monasteries. They all take a vow of celibacy, because they are "married to the Church". Is that &#39;gay&#39; or what?

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Look at the Catholic church. Priests, the nuns, monks and monasteries. They all take a vow of celibacy, because they are "married to the Church". Is that &#39;gay&#39; or what?

4500 priests in the USA have been sued for sexual abuse of chlidren(boys)...

10.000 have been suspected of the same offence.

Yogi

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Originally posted by SexualFartening@18 February 2004 - 12:49

Yogi
    I dont think that this thread, or any other thread, should be use to attack any religion just because a minority of its adherents have deviations. In actual fact we should not be discussing religion at all. I would kindly ask future posters from referring the subject. Thank you in anticipation of your compliance with my wishes and the board rules.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Originally posted by bigboab+18 February 2004 - 14:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 18 February 2004 - 14:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SexualFartening@18 February 2004 - 12:49

Yogi
    I dont think that this thread, or any other thread, should be use to attack any religion just because a minority of its adherents have deviations. In actual fact we should not be discussing religion at all. I would kindly ask future posters from referring the subject. Thank you in anticipation of your compliance with my wishes and the board rules. [/b][/quote]
    It was no attempt to discuss religion.

And, sorry, BB, but i will keep mentioning this as it comes along.

It is no attack. It is a quote from this morning&#39;s paper.

And i think the attitude of "keeping things quiet", is why people are able to keep

doing nasty things.

I don&#39;t say anything about the fact you say you hate Peadophiles, while not every

Peadophile is a criminal..........

Yogi

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Poster
    yes, its not a bash on religion.. its a fact.

and im sorry but 4500 found with 10,000 more suspected.. thats not a minority. thats a large amount.
    <span style='color:red'>Eagle one, this is God in position.</span>

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Originally posted by Knuckles187@18 February 2004 - 16:01
    yes, its not a bash on religion.. its a fact.

and im sorry but 4500 found with 10,000 more suspected.. thats not a minority. thats a large amount.
    It&#39;s a shocking big group, but honesty gives that 4500 are 4 % of the priests over

the period wich the complants are about.

And that is 4 % too much&#33;

And the number could have been considerably lower, if action was taken sooner...

Yogi

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Originally posted by SexualFartening+18 February 2004 - 13:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SexualFartening &#064; 18 February 2004 - 13:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by bigboab@18 February 2004 - 14:55
    <!--QuoteBegin-SexualFartening
    @18 February 2004 - 12:49

Yogi

I dont think that this thread, or any other thread, should be use to attack any religion just because a minority of its adherents have deviations. In actual fact we should not be discussing religion at all. I would kindly ask future posters from referring the subject. Thank you in anticipation of your compliance with my wishes and the board rules.
    It was no attempt to discuss religion.

And, sorry, BB, but i will keep mentioning this as it comes along.

It is no attack. It is a quote from this morning&#39;s paper.

And i think the attitude of "keeping things quiet", is why people are able to keep

doing nasty things.

I don&#39;t say anything about the fact you say you hate Peadophiles, while not every

Peadophile is a criminal..........

Yogi [/b][/quote]
    I am sorry to disagree Yogi, but by definition all paedophiles are criminals in this country(UK) anyway.

My intention by that post was not to &#39;brush&#39; things under the carpet. But to avoid naming a particular religion as the sole offenders. The biggest offenders, in my opinion are Scout Leaders and people who work in childrens homes, a lot of whom have no affiliation to any particular religion.

Again I would say that 4% is a minority. Albeit too large at that. I completely disagree that you can consider all priests to be gay because they take a vow of celibacy. The vast majority are genuine devout religious people who take that vow because their church requires it. I think it is offensive to these people to suggest that they are gay because of this vow.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    completely disagree that you can consider all priests to be gay because they take a vow of celibacy
    Sorry if i gave you that idea.

But i never stated that&#33;&#33;&#33;

And i don&#39;t think most of those offenders are gay ot peadophile by nature....

Maybe it came over confusing. Sorry for that.....

I don&#39;t say their offence is religionbound. Though the situation they are in because

of their religion makes them very vugnerable(sorry for the spelling...), to say the

least.

Putting scoutleaders over others??

For me anybody abusing their authority to misbehave is sick.

Oh, and could you point me where i find in your law that someone is criminal for

being sexually deviant....

I thought you become a criminal by committing a crime........

Peace,

Yogi

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast