Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: On Avg, How Long Does Overnet Take You?

stiehl
    A trick I like to use is find sources in shareaza (since shareaza is good at finding sources) and manually add them to overnet by right clicking on the file and selecting add source (since overnet is much, much faster downloading). Maybe this way you can find a source that has the complete file.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    BANNED
    Originally posted by thisiswhoweare+23 February 2004 - 21:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (thisiswhoweare &#064; 23 February 2004 - 21:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>wheres your comeback to your philospohy eh BWAHAHAHA&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

i see your involving edonkey now as part of overnet&#39;s gang, tut tut. I thought you had the decency to fight fairly. MeMule will kick your O-Net&#39;s ass (ass as in behind, not as in donkey).

(Im gonna end it here, cos it isnt really gonna go anywhere that it hasnt been before on these forums).[/b]

denial denial denial

Originally posted by agent smith+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (agent smith)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I just got Overnet today, and i am very impressed. I got connected fast, got search results bigger & faster, and the download started right then. I think this is my favorite P2P app now.[/b]

Originally posted by uNz&#091;i
    ]wow. I just tried Overnet Lite for the first time.
    Great client&#33;
    Originally posted by Izagaia

(Agent Smith @ 1 January 2004 - 23:12)
    I just got Overnet today, and i am very impressed. I got connected fast, got search results bigger & faster, and the download started right then. I think this is my favorite P2P app now.
    My sentiments exactly.
    Originally posted by Cyril
    Great application - started using this today and knocks the socks off anything else I am using.
    Originally posted by Wolfmight
    awsome Mod&#33; Kicks Emule right in the ass&#33;
    &nbsp; Thanks for the nonaddy version, cause that ad supported one i tried awhile back ran all slow. This one is twice the speed.
    Originally posted by junkyardking
    man this client rocks.
    Originally posted by rf9rider
    I just tried this, working great&#33; Thanks.
    Originally posted by kazaalite4ever
    Yo&#33;

Hey, thanks for doing that&#33;

Works great. I am downloding now at 54 K/Bs as a "Validated Pro Client&#33;"
    Originally posted by pirpu
    I think Overnet is great. I cant believe I was using emule for so long&nbsp;
    Overnet Lite ROCKS

Originally posted by English Wolf

Go with Overnet-Lite as its alot faster than emule cause with overnet you don&#39;t need to be connected to a specific server as it searches for all the sources for you.
    Originally posted by supernico

OVERNET OVERNET OVERNET&#33;&#33;&#33;
    <!--QuoteBegin-twister203
    @

Ovennet lite
    [/quote]

<!--QuoteBegin-MvM

now i have tryed almost all p2p software avalable that is begger than 200 thousand users now overnet is my fav for most files but KL ++ is g8 for very popular files (its being logged right now so u better not d/l from home site or even use).

OVERNET RULEZ&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    [/quote]

lot more where those came from

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    yes i can see all the total overnet users now stooppp to many, ohhhh :helpsmile: lol

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    BANNED
    Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@24 February 2004 - 06:35
    yes i can see all the total overnet users now stooppp to many, ohhhh :helpsmile: lol
    just a small example of old emule users on this board B)

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    isn&#39;t it odd that overnet is simpler to use but people (me inc) still have problems... : odd.

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    BANNED
    Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@24 February 2004 - 09:39
    isn&#39;t it odd that overnet is simpler to use but people (me inc) still have problems... : odd.
    well some people (you) don&#39;t want to know things, they just want to use it.

how long did it take you to know everything you know now with emule??

do you drive?? how long did it take you to learn how to drive??

didn&#39;t you use ovenet for half a day and you were having some problems with it and just stoped it??

you wanna be fair give it at least half the time you gave emule then if you still dont&#39; like it i leave you alone, but after half a day, lol i mean give me a break, the first time i ever used kazaa i thought i was gonna throw my pc out the window

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    orrrrr then we wont be having this conversation

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    BANNED
    its upto you boss i use emule longer then i have overnet so far, i bet if you use overnet for 3 month and befaire and share files on it you won&#39;t go back to emule

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    well i could give overnet half a year to try (a year on emule so far). It wasnt the search problems the reason i didnt use it anymore, it just lacked the features im used to. I.e last seen complete data, detailed sorting, add ed2k from clipboard, better stats info, better hashing, webserver controls, part info and other things. I was just seeing if overnets speeds were just a once off thing or continuous.

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    BANNED
    Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@24 February 2004 - 23:01
    well i could give overnet half a year to try (a year on emule so far). It wasnt the search problems the reason i didnt use it anymore, it just lacked the features im used to. I.e last seen complete data, detailed sorting, add ed2k from clipboard, better stats info, better hashing, webserver controls, part info and other things. I was just seeing if overnets speeds were just a once off thing or continuous.
    wtf are you taking about ??? better hashing???? add ed2k from clipboard??? etc???

don&#39;t make up stuff man

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast