Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: On Avg, How Long Does Overnet Take You?

Hashing i aint to sure about. But doesnt overnet constantly rehash files again when you open it?

Adding ed2k hashes from clipboard? well you can't copy a hash and then add it to overnet since it doesnt matter the clipboard nor is there any way to add it in, if im right, without having it go and make it into a link which you can click.

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    BANNED
    Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@25 February 2004 - 08:59
    Hashing i aint to sure about. But doesnt overnet constantly rehash files again when you open it?

Adding ed2k hashes from clipboard? well you can't copy a hash and then add it to overnet since it doesnt matter the clipboard nor is there any way to add it in, if im right, without having it go and make it into a link which you can click.
    emmm says who

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    if yall want to get rid of the firewall then create a virtual server, i did and now it says that the connections are open. i have a d-link router and my downloads are going so damn fast

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    virtual server? How so?

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    BANNED
    Originally posted by bball_1523@27 February 2004 - 03:38
    virtual server? How so?
    if you are firewalled its because moste likely you have a router and you need to forward your ports for overnet in it boss

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234