Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: I Miss Internet. News. Badly!

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by muchspl2+23 February 2004 - 19:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (muchspl2 @ 23 February 2004 - 19:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@23 February 2004 - 15:00
    this thread has turned into one of those chat rooms.

Give it 1 more page and it&#39;ll be internet who?
    no
    the only thing i can figure is that he&#39;s considers taboo and people are always willing to jump on the first bandwagon saying free him and all this other bullshit
    its pathetic IMO [/b][/quote]
    Speaking of bandwagon jumpers....

*looks at muchspl and busman*

2. Lounge   -   #32
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    It is no good Internet applying for Neptylon 7. After todays speech by Tony Blair(UK) he cant even appply for Social security.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Internet.where?

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Its magic baby!
    Originally posted by muchspl2+23 February 2004 - 20:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (muchspl2 @ 23 February 2004 - 20:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@23 February 2004 - 15:00

no
    the only thing i can figure is that he&#39;s considers taboo and people are always willing to jump on the first bandwagon saying free him and all this other bullshit
    its pathetic IMO [/b][/quote]
    I know you prolly don&#39;t care but the guy needs some help..... If this is what makes him happy then it&#39;s his right. Personally i think he seeks attention and is not very sure of him self hence the repeatition of sharing and open <> which is actually him not sharing or being &#39;open&#39;. Anyway have a little heart guys, under some well laid out boundaries and rules about his attention seeking.
    Wiz.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    The bloke is honestly a good person. Just he is so in your face with his constant openess

He also leaves himself open for attack by his posts and the contents of his posts His own worst enemy

6. Lounge   -   #36
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1+23 February 2004 - 15:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wizard_Mon1 @ 23 February 2004 - 15:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by muchspl2@23 February 2004 - 20:16
    <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman
    @23 February 2004 - 15:00

no
    its pathetic IMO
    I know you prolly don&#39;t care but the guy needs some help..... If this is what makes him happy then it&#39;s his right. Personally i think he seeks attention and is not very sure of him self hence the repeatition of sharing and open <> which is actually him not sharing or being &#39;open&#39;. Anyway have a little heart guys, under some well laid out boundaries and rules about his attention seeking. [/b][/quote]
    well I have seen crap like this on other forums, all like him, posted this for attention, now we are not here to fix why his mom didn&#39;t hold him long enough or why his dad wasn&#39;t their for him or whatever psychology reason his brain mis firing
    I think the point is it would be better for him to get real help, by banning him could force him to seek real help or drive him to another forum
    what happens if he really is fucked in the head and someone pushes him over the edge to really comment suicide,
    this isn&#39;t a outreach forum, surely their is a forum more suited for him

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by Withcheese+23 February 2004 - 16:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese &#064; 23 February 2004 - 16:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by muchspl2@23 February 2004 - 19:16
    <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman
    @23 February 2004 - 15:00

no
    its pathetic IMO
    Speaking of bandwagon jumpers....

*looks at muchspl and busman* [/b][/quote]
    Hmmm ....if we were bandwagon jumpers we must be jumping OFF of it.

We are more dissenters.

internet.news is a great guy...

internet.news is really fun and I love his posts......

...........that&#39;s jumping ON the bandwagon.

His posts remind me of a SMALL child or a "slowwwww" individual. You know, like short yellow bus slow for any Americans here.

I will not knock, however, your affinity for him. If you think he&#39;s a "cheeky kinda guy" more power to ya. Enjoy&#33;&#33;&#33;

I think he&#39;s a dork along with some "others" who have been just as worse.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by danb@23 February 2004 - 16:36
    The bloke is honestly a good person. Just he is so in your face with his constant openess

He also leaves himself open for attack by his posts and the contents of his posts His own worst enemy
    I don&#39;t know the character of anyone on here from their postings.
    This is the written word.....on the internet for that matter&#33;&#33;&#33;

danb, do you know him personally? Have you met him?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Lounge   -   #39

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Originally posted by Busyman+23 February 2004 - 22:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 23 February 2004 - 22:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@23 February 2004 - 16:36
    The bloke is honestly a good person. Just he is so in your face with his constant openess&nbsp;

He also leaves himself open for attack by his posts and the contents of his posts&nbsp; &nbsp; His own worst enemy&nbsp;
    I don&#39;t know the character of anyone on here from their postings.
    This is the written word.....on the internet for that matter&#33;&#33;&#33;

danb, do you know him personally? Have you met him? [/b][/quote]
    Well no but I have talked to him more than just posts here

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast