Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Girl Who Can't Feel Pain

Originally posted by Arm@7 March 2004 - 05:57
    If the little girl cant feel pain then can she feel normal, non-painful feelings like touching an object?
    Yes, there are different types of nerve fibers. Just like someone who is color blind can still see, she is just missing a certain sensory ability, not the whole package.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    Originally posted by Storm@7 March 2004 - 00:05
    @ wolfmight: ur rite.......... no being can be allergic to vital compounds..............
    Alas, it's true, Water allergy does exist. Although I don't know about the blisters while crying.

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/dailynews/rxtra/01_01/01_06d.html]Story about the water-allergic girl[/url]

edit: Some more first-hand stories (be sure to read the other replies)
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    Poster
    Originally posted by dwightfry@3 March 2004 - 08:14
    2 of my friends were drinking. My friend Haugen was playing with a knife and for some reason Damian stuck out his hand and said 'cut me' or something like that. ( I assume he was just joking around) Haugen did it. He immediatly took the knife and pressed down and sliced the back of Damians hand. He ended up getting a shitload of stitches and he doesn't have feeling in his middle and ring finger anymore.
    wow some real geniuses u got there for friends.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    Poster
    Bleh, forget it.....

There's no 'I' in 'team'. But then there's no 'I' in 'useless smug colleague', either.
    And there's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'. Go figure.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234