Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just A Question Of Taste

Poster
    I looked in here because I though the topic was about food, very dissapointing. :'(

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I look for what the topic is about first.

Then I look at the topic starter.

For instance if the the topic is

"New developments in science" then that's a thumbs up

but then let's say it was started by Witcheese, RapFan, samsamsamsam, etc. then I wouldn't bother reading it.

Now I know that any thread started by those like RapFan will be read by those in the same circle. It's all about what you are looking for in the forum.
    There's something for everyone here!!!
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman@12 March 2004 - 03:33

"New developments in science" then that's a thumbs up

but then let's say it was started by Witcheese, RapFan, samsamsamsam, etc. then I wouldn't bother reading it.

Now I know that any thread started by those like RapFan will be read by those in the same circle. It's all about what you are looking for in the forum.
    There's something for everyone here!!!
    What's wrong with RapFan's circle?

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Originally posted by stupidguy+12 March 2004 - 00:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (stupidguy @ 12 March 2004 - 00:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@12 March 2004 - 03:33

"New developments in science" then that&#39;s a thumbs up

but then let&#39;s say it was started by Witcheese, RapFan, samsamsamsam, etc. then I wouldn&#39;t bother reading it.

Now I know that any thread started by those like RapFan will be read by those in the same circle. It&#39;s all about what you are looking for in the forum.
    There&#39;s something for everyone here&#33;&#33;&#33; &nbsp;
    What&#39;s wrong with RapFan&#39;s circle? [/b][/quote]
    I never said there was anything wrong?

To each his own.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Lounge   -   #25
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Yeah, I generally do that for members that I&#39;ve known for awhile.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I think that Rapfans contribution to the Forum has improved by leaps and bounds in the last few weeks. If you compare his posts of today to the posts of a couple of months ago then he should be congratulated. His attitude and grammar has changed for the better. OK you will get the odd bad post. I think the younger members should be encouraged and not ignored. They are the future.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by internet.weather@11 March 2004 - 17:22
    Do you go out of your way to read certain threads, because they have either been started by certain people, or the last post has beeen made by a certain person.

I know I do. I scan down the page and if I see certain names I have a look. After that I scan again and see if anything interests me.
    Sometimes

8. Lounge   -   #28
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by bigboab@12 March 2004 - 12:32
    I think that Rapfans contribution to the Forum has improved by leaps and bounds in the last few weeks. If you compare his posts of today to the posts of a couple of months ago then he should be congratulated. His attitude and grammar has changed for the better.&nbsp; OK you will get the odd bad post. I think the younger members should be encouraged and not ignored. They are the future.
    I think people need to remember that some of our members are in fact young

How old are you topic

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by Busyman@12 March 2004 - 04:33

"New developments in science" then that&#39;s a thumbs up

but then let&#39;s say it was started by Witcheese, RapFan, samsamsamsam, etc. then I wouldn&#39;t bother reading it.

Now I know that any thread started by those like RapFan will be read by those in the same circle. It&#39;s all about what you are looking for in the forum.
    There&#39;s something for everyone here&#33;&#33;&#33;
    you mean you read my posts?

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by danb+12 March 2004 - 07:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 12 March 2004 - 07:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@12 March 2004 - 12:32
    I think that Rapfans contribution to the Forum has improved by leaps and bounds in the last few weeks. If you compare his posts of today to the posts of a couple of months ago then he should be congratulated. His attitude and grammar has changed for the better. OK you will get the odd bad post. I think the younger members should be encouraged and not ignored. They are the future.
    I think people need to remember that some of our members are in fact young

How old are you topic [/b][/quote]
    https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?act=S...ndpost&p=921416

I know danb. I know

That&#39;s part of the reason I don&#39;t frequent some of those threads. I wouldn&#39;t hang-out with 13 year olds in real life so I&#39;m not going knowingly have meaningless verbal banter with one.

Imagine a bunch of kids jumping up and down in one of those trampoline play rooms. Now stick a bunch of 30 year olds in there with them.

It&#39;s good to play with your kids sometimes......but not actually act like them ALL THE TIME.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast