Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Java Gui Code Really Annoys Me

Poster
    Originally posted by benxuk@22 March 2004 - 22:44
    did you see the bit i q'd you do know that needs changing right?
    Why does it need changed?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    do you need the form to close?
    Don't visit http://curlsonfilm.co.uk ever!

3. Lounge   -   #23
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    java aint too bad. try doing a gui in c using the windows api and then you can complain.

@bigboab assembly to do gui stuff :helpsmile:

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by benxuk@22 March 2004 - 22:48
    Oh, right. Nah, it doesn't need to close at the moment. I thought you were saying there was something wrong with the syntax...
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by 4play@22 March 2004 - 22:49
    java aint too bad. try doing a gui in c using the windows api and then you can complain.
    Got to remember I'm a noob though

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by 4th gen+22 March 2004 - 23:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 22 March 2004 - 23:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-benxuk@22 March 2004 - 22:48
    Oh, right. Nah, it doesn&#39;t need to close at the moment. I thought you were saying there was something wrong with the syntax... [/b][/quote]
    see /me is n00b and i assumed with the paste you were having trouble just hit me, i&#39;ll start working right again

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by benxuk@22 March 2004 - 22:52
    see /me is n00b and i assumed with the paste you were having trouble just hit me, i&#39;ll start working right again

My fault for not being specific. It&#39;s just that I&#39;ve been working on it for a while (I started off doing absolute referencing for the buttons, I stupidly thought it might be easier (what a stupid, stupid idea that was))
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    h1
    Java is a fucking bloated language.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    you and your stupid eh

so hows JCreator to work with then? from an frightfully n00b distance :helpsmile:

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by haxor41789@22 March 2004 - 23:00
    Java is a fucking bloated language.
    Yep, it&#39;s a shame that they&#39;re still teaching us it though...by the time we graduate it&#39;ll be totally obselete probably...

JCreator is a good program, it&#39;s free from the main site here
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast