Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anybody Gettin'....

Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman@29 March 2004 - 04:54
    They should release a box set with Reloaded including the Enter The Matrix footage.

I'll get Revolutions, but it will be free.

I already wasted money at the theater.

Get me once shame on you..................
    wow. after all the hate u're still gonna own it. free or not, after all the arguements about how bad the movie is, getting it is contradicting yourself. well as long as u can watch it over and see why we like it. or at least try to.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    old school
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@27 March 2004 - 23:51
    I dont see commentary anywhere.
    Alas, Im pretty sure we'll never hear commentary from the Bros, since they have a contract that says they are not to speak to press or anything such as a commentary for that matter....
    why did they sign a contract to not talk about it?
    I really enjoy listening to the commentary tracks on almost all my DVDs
    although the first matrix did have a crummy commentary now that I think about it.
    A whole chapter was them silenced and just watching the movie with out commenting...
    ah well, animatrix was my fav. I want animatrix 2, hell make that a trilogy too.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    I dont know why they have a clause in their contracts stating for them not to speak.
    Maybe they think they're too good to speak to anyone....

Anyways, on the first Matrix DVD, there was a documentary on how the film was made, and the Brothers talked alot. They were seen talking to the actors alot as well.
    On the Reloaded DVD, you barely see them; I mean, they are still in the making of Reloaded documentaries, but its likely that they signed in their contract not to be filmed on camera also. They're kinda weird, I guess. But fuck it; all I care about is the movie.
    Damn...I cant wait to see the final fight like 50000 times....

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    old school
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@28 March 2004 - 21:35
    Maybe they think they're too good to speak to anyone....
    maybe they haven't thought of all the answers to tell everyone.

I can't wait to annoy the others in my house with how many times I'll watch it over and over

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by Tetsujn+29 March 2004 - 01:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tetsujn &#064; 29 March 2004 - 01:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@29 March 2004 - 04:54
    They should release a box set with Reloaded including the Enter The Matrix footage.

I&#39;ll get Revolutions, but it will be free.

wow. after all the hate u&#39;re still gonna own it. free or not, after all the arguements about how bad the movie is, getting it is contradicting yourself. well as long as u can watch it over and see why we like it. or at least try to. [/b][/quote]
    I also own Star Wars Ep.1 and 2. Your point?

I "own" now about 800+ Dvd&#39;s. Please take your head out of the Wachowski&#39;s ass and stay on topic. Aren&#39;t you supposed to be brandishing their balls or something?

I still don&#39;t like it. I&#39;m not clamoring to "see why you like it" either.

Contradicting myself? I have alot of shit movies in that 800+ collection.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    so is there a release date for a boxed set with all 3 dvd&#39;s yet?

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Sometime in October OR the holiday season.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    I dont know why they have a clause in their contracts stating for them not to speak.
    Maybe they think they&#39;re too good to speak to anyone....
    Easier to uphold an image of beeing director god when you donīt have to say shit. Now with the two last films Iīd say they need that silence more than ever

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman+29 March 2004 - 05:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 29 March 2004 - 05:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Tetsujn@29 March 2004 - 01:17
    <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman
    @29 March 2004 - 04:54

I&#39;ll get Revolutions, but it will be free.

wow. after all the hate u&#39;re still gonna own it. free or not, after all the arguements about how bad the movie is, getting it is contradicting yourself. well as long as u can watch it over and see why we like it. or at least try to.
    I also own Star Wars Ep.1 and 2. Your point?

I "own" now about 800+ Dvd&#39;s. Please take your head out of the Wachowski&#39;s ass and stay on topic. Aren&#39;t you supposed to be brandishing their balls or something?

I still don&#39;t like it. I&#39;m not clamoring to "see why you like it" either.

Contradicting myself? I have alot of shit movies in that 800+ collection. [/b][/quote]
    uh-huh. i dont know if u "brandish" anyone&#39;s balls but I sure as hell don&#39;t. nor do i stick my face anyone&#39;s ass. (who&#39;s going off topic now?). the way i see it is if u creatre a thread bashing a movie and reply in it about 50 times just to prove it&#39;s a peice of shit and not even attempting to understand what some ppl are trying to tell u (perhaps due to your ignortant view of films and the strong hatered u have towards something that actually challenges your mind). after all that, saying u&#39;re gonna get it seems kinda iffy. maybe that&#39;s just me.

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    It&#39;s just you......and only you.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast