Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post Cd Covers!

Mullyman's Avatar Poster
    DEMO'S WORLD
    Knowledge And Wisdom Are Gained By Listening And Observing And Knowing When To Keep Your Fucking Mouth Shut!!!!

2. Music   -   #12
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    The greatest cd ever made.

3. Music   -   #13
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Well if Shady is going to start useing CD Covers that are this size he might as well go to my site.3900 CD Covers!

4. Music   -   #14
    TRshady
    lol Funky

The cd covers im using are all only large images ...
    But .. it is not to be albuminfo.trshady.com and I would love your suggestions on what album info I could provide. at the moment it will be album cover with the track listing .. but what else would like to see?

The data of release, producers, links to lyrics etc ....

5. Music   -   #15
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by TRshady@27 March 2004 - 23:16
    please post suggestions .. together I think we could make this something great ..
    -list of requests and easy way to mail/upload them
    -also list back covers, inlay's CD printing and maybe even the whole damn booklet
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

6. Music   -   #16
    TRshady
    Good idea mate! ... and thanks ... a form to upload and suggest would be great. Though saying that there is a forum which can be used for this. Having back covers is a bit of a pisstake .. but if its going to be a serious album info site .. then I agree. Do you think it would be better to have a link to the back in the description of the front? ... or as seperate pics?

7. Music   -   #17
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    i would use the front covers as the part you view, like you have done now......

but when you click on it, it links to the album page, with the track listing, and of course all the pictures (prolly the best would be to have the front large, and thumbnails for the rest)
    you do really need to keep em all grouped, else people will go crazy trying to get all the parts they want...............

btw, it looks great allready
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

8. Music   -   #18
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Going to add TRshady later today to Other Peoples Music Collections.

Even though it is not a Collection of Albums he has.Will maybe keep it separate from the rest.....who knows.

9. Music   -   #19
    TRshady
    Thanks for the suggestion storm .. ill do as you say and make it so that only thumbnails are shown, but when clicked the description shows:

Track listing
    link to albums lyrics*
    Producers and date released
    Official Artist site

what other information do you think I should display?

*what lyrics site which you recommend as the one I link to for all lyrics?
    Will most probably set it as a php variable so if I change my mind I wont need to change every single description in the gallery.

Am uploading about 50more covers tonight .. so it'll have a nice collection going.
    Click on a google ad too if ya bored, using these new channels .. so to test them would be great, but I wont go on. Storm/Funky ... if you would want to help out, then that your more then welcome to, not much benefits to you I guess (part from hosting, mails etc), but im doing this as a part hobby so its all good fun.

ooo would love to appear on ya site funky .. ill stay tuned.

10. Music   -   #20

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12