Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I Have A Pimple

AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Originally posted by Busyman@30 March 2004 - 12:56
    If it's a blackhead squeeze it.
    Anything else, put a warm washcloth over it.

When you squeeze whiteheads, you squeeze the infection into the rest of your face.
    If it just has to go, pop it with a hot needle (dipped in alcohol).
    Thanks Busyman! I'm trying out a new bourbon today so I'll see how my zit likes it.

I guess they're still on a break Ang. We seem to be okay for now. Just don't whisper and we'll hang on a bit longer I reckon.

FC .... it may be just a pimple to you but it's a lot more than that to me. BTW, I could use your advice in my next topic I think.

Thanks shn ... I don't get them very often ... female .... don't want a whackin' great hole in my face. I think I'll resist temptation or go the Busyman method if it drives me crazy.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by AussieSheila+30 March 2004 - 01:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AussieSheila @ 30 March 2004 - 01:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@30 March 2004 - 12:56
    If it&#39;s a blackhead squeeze it.

When you squeeze whiteheads, you squeeze the infection into the rest of your face.
    Thanks Busyman&#33; I&#39;m trying out a new bourbon today so I&#39;ll see how my zit likes it.

I guess they&#39;re still on a break Ang. We seem to be okay for now. Just don&#39;t whisper and we&#39;ll hang on a bit longer I reckon.

FC .... it may be just a pimple to you but it&#39;s a lot more than that to me. BTW, I could use your advice in my next topic I think.

Thanks shn ... I don&#39;t get them very often ... female .... don&#39;t want a whackin&#39; great hole in my face. I think I&#39;ll resist temptation or go the Busyman method if it drives me crazy. [/b][/quote]
    Either way when you squeeze your face you are traunitizing the area and may make it look worse that it was.

If it becomes inflamed, put ice on it.

shn is right that not all skin can take alcohol, it depends on genetics.

There are also lots "prescription cleansers" like Retin-A and Cleocin.

There&#39;s also Proactive.

This all depends on your level of pimplehood.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Lounge   -   #13
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by Busyman+29 March 2004 - 23:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman &#064; 29 March 2004 - 23:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by AussieSheila@30 March 2004 - 01:01
    <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman
    @30 March 2004 - 12:56
    If it&#39;s a blackhead squeeze it.

Thanks Busyman&#33; I&#39;m trying out a new bourbon today so I&#39;ll see how my zit likes it.

I guess they&#39;re still on a break Ang. We seem to be okay for now. Just don&#39;t whisper and we&#39;ll hang on a bit longer I reckon.

FC .... it may be just a pimple to you but it&#39;s a lot more than that to me. BTW, I could use your advice in my next topic I think.

Thanks shn ... I don&#39;t get them very often ... female .... don&#39;t want a whackin&#39; great hole in my face. I think I&#39;ll resist temptation or go the Busyman method if it drives me crazy.
    Either way when you squeeze your face you are traunitizing the area and may make it look worse that it was.

If it becomes inflamed, put ice on it.

shn is right that not all skin can take alcohol, it depends on genetics.

There are also lots "prescription cleansers" like Retin-A and Cleocin.

There&#39;s also Proactive.

This all depends on your level of pimplehood. [/b][/quote]
    rofl

Proactive.................goddamn infomercials. Hey it must really work because their on the tube 24/7 advertising.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Jeez Honey&#33; Are you trying to shut me down?

Oh gawd&#33; Three Aussies in one thread? I just hope bowrabob doesn&#39;t come on, it&#39;ll be the finish of me.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by AussieSheila@30 March 2004 - 01:27

Oh gawd&#33; Three Aussies in one thread? I just hope bowrabob doesn&#39;t come on, it&#39;ll be the finish of me.

I can say this, the only attention about you being Aussies is made by you.

AussieSheila, I didn&#39;t know you were an Aussie.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by Busyman+30 March 2004 - 14:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 30 March 2004 - 14:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AussieSheila@30 March 2004 - 01:27

AussieSheila, I didn&#39;t know you were an Aussie. [/b][/quote]
    No Busyman, I&#39;ve been repeatedly warned that if I post in threads with other Aussies I&#39;ll be seen as one of the &#39;Gang&#39;. (By pm) Part of the mob, a mindless sheep. Incapable of sustaining an unorchestrated thought.

Am I wrong in thinking that some of the people on this forum groan and go "Oh just the bloody Aussies"? I don&#39;t think so.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by AussieSheila@30 March 2004 - 15:50
    No Busyman, I&#39;ve been repeatedly warned that if I post in threads with other Aussies I&#39;ll be seen as one of the &#39;Gang&#39;. (By pm) Part of the mob, a mindless sheep. Incapable of sustaining an unorchestrated thought.

you got a pm saying something like that???

why didn&#39;t I get one...

did you get one Honey???

did everyone get one but me???

:&#39;( thats not faaaaiiirrrrrr

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Courier'>The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.....</span>
    <span style='color:red'><u>Don't Go Here.........</u></span></span>

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by AussieSheila+30 March 2004 - 01:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AussieSheila @ 30 March 2004 - 01:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Busyman@30 March 2004 - 14:32
    <!--QuoteBegin-AussieSheila
    @30 March 2004 - 01:27

AussieSheila, I didn&#39;t know you were an Aussie.

Am I wrong in thinking that some of the people on this forum groan and go "Oh just the bloody Aussies"? I don&#39;t think so.

[/b][/quote]
    Put yourself in a mods shoes then.

Why did they focus on that?

btw I am not condoning you being single out.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman@30 March 2004 - 16:30

Why did they focus on that?

cos they wish they were Aussies???

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Courier'>The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.....</span>
    <span style='color:red'><u>Don't Go Here.........</u></span></span>

10. Lounge   -   #20
    You&#39;ve hijacked my bloody thread. What about my pimple?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast