Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Baby Update 3.

100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Oef very heavy
    my sister had something similar - it cant be easy - but you sound ok

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    I used to belong to a webcam community called Citizen X. During my time there I learned about a girl who had cancer. Many people were very concerned with her, and followed her progress very closely, giving her happy thoughts, wonderful feelings and many, many, "Hang in there" and "Get well" gifts.

Kaycee and Citizen X

It turned out later to all be a hoax of the most distasteful and heinous kind.

If what you claim did in fact happen, then it is a tragedy that none of us (unless we had experienced it) will be able to identify with. Sure you will get sympathy... but you will get half/hearted "God Im glad it's not me" sympathy. The only people who will really and truely care about you are the people you know and hang out with... All of us here that you dont know are wraiths for all intents and purposes.

If what you claim did not happen, and this is a petty attempt at a grab for free donations and gifts, then I hope you are exposed for the fraud you are.

Sorry, but thats just the way things are...

There's no 'I' in 'team'. But then there's no 'I' in 'useless smug colleague', either.
    And there's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'. Go figure.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by Canti@5 April 2004 - 18:06
    I used to belong to a webcam community called Citizen X. During my time there I learned about a girl who had cancer. Many people were very concerned with her, and followed her progress very closely, giving her happy thoughts, wonderful feelings and many, many, "Hang in there" and "Get well" gifts.

Kaycee and Citizen X

It turned out later to all be a hoax of the most distasteful and heinous kind.

If what you claim did in fact happen, then it is a tragedy that none of us (unless we had experienced it) will be able to identify with. Sure you will get sympathy... but you will get half/hearted "God Im glad it's not me" sympathy. The only people who will really and truely care about you are the people you know and hang out with... All of us here that you dont know are wraiths for all intents and purposes.

If what you claim did not happen, and this is a petty attempt at a grab for free donations and gifts, then I hope you are exposed for the fraud you are.

Sorry, but thats just the way things are...
    You my friend are a prize wanker

Lilmiss, I am so sorry to hear that. It must have been so hard for you I know you are a tough cookie and will bounce back for it.

As everyone else has said you know where we are if you need a sholdour to lean on.

Chin up girl

Dan

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by danb@5 April 2004 - 12:09

You my friend are a prize wanker
    You either didnt read what I wrote, or you missed the point entirely...

Too bad..

There's no 'I' in 'team'. But then there's no 'I' in 'useless smug colleague', either.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Well I could find you the link to the thread where Lilmiss announced ir and showed us the scans, or I could show you the thread from last week where Lilmiss ofund out the bad news.

At the end of the day mate, this is someone a lot of us know very well, sweeping comments like that don't go down well when someone you know is concerend

6. Lounge   -   #16
    BANNED
    sorry agian lilmiss ,man

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by danb@5 April 2004 - 12:17
    Well I could find you the link to the thread where Lilmiss announced ir and showed us the scans, or I could show you the thread from last week where Lilmiss ofund out the bad news.

At the end of the day mate, this is someone a lot of us know very well, sweeping comments like that don't go down well when someone you know is concerend
    The only people who will really and truely care about you are the people you know and hang out with...
    You obviously skipped this part of my message....

But actually you know what? I don't care... I dont know who the hell you are.. and at the end of the day mate I could care even less what you think about me..

8. Lounge   -   #18
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Canti+5 April 2004 - 11:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Canti &#064; 5 April 2004 - 11:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-danb@5 April 2004 - 12:09

You my friend are a prize wanker&nbsp; &nbsp;
    You either didnt read what I wrote, or you missed the point entirely...

Too bad..[/b][/quote]
    We could have done without your "warning", Canti; we do know the young lady, and you cannot make that claim.

We are not neophytes waiting to be taken in by scurrilous individuals, and in need of saving.

It does you no credit to be uppity about it, either.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Yes, how dare I post my opinions in a public forum...

I must be the lowest form of mangy dog..

There&#39;s no &#39;I&#39; in &#39;team&#39;. But then there&#39;s no &#39;I&#39; in &#39;useless smug colleague&#39;, either.
    And there&#39;s four in &#39;platitude-quoting idiot&#39;. Go figure.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by Canti@5 April 2004 - 18:31
    Yes, how dare I post my opinions in a public forum...

I must be the lowest form of mangy dog..
    Your entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.

You mangy dog

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast