Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gameworld

Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    ive noticed there have been SHIT games to put it bluntly, coming out recently and ive been pissed off by it im counting down the days for Hitman 3 because its the only decent game in ages
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    i havent actually played hitman 1 or 2...

is it worth downloading? should i just dl Hitman 2 or play it from the start?

3. Games   -   #13
    Originally posted by dray_02@8 April 2004 - 03:30

Hitman 2 is worth downloading.Hitman 1 isnt that great,the second one is much better.

4. Games   -   #14
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Hmm, Far Cry, Painkiller, UT 2004 and Battlefield Vietnam have all come out within the last two months, all amazing games.

5. Games   -   #15
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by RGX@9 April 2004 - 10:25
    Hmm, Far Cry, Painkiller, UT 2004 and Battlefield Vietnam have all come out within the last two months, all amazing games.
    All but Battlefield Vietnam have been good, kill switch is a pretty good game.

No not really, pretty lame game all together. Its to slow of a game for me, some people like it tho.

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster

hitman 2 is pretty good I really enjoyed DL IT NOW!! it hitman 1 is so so.. depends if u really get into hitman if you wanna play this.

Also Farcry is good i have the demo but there is no story line and the action in it isn't really thrilling looks nice but shit shooting no limbs falling abart or blood going everywhere (these is some blood but it doesn't come out of the gashes) its a standard game that will be forgoton in 2 yrs.

UT series is shit for the excepton of Unreal (the 1st game) that was wicked because graphics are Very well done with a great story. I've never thought unreal was good online.

Battlefield Vietnam... played one battlefield game you've played them all.

Painkiller something I'm dl atm so i'm yet to have an opinion.

1 game i'm looking out for is Star Wars Republic Commando KOTOR was good kinda got repatitive in fighting but this game looks fantastic my gawd watch the trailer
    <span style='color:white'>______________________</span><span style='color:white'>______________________</span>

[ eMule Verifieds | Simple Guide Burning Bin/Cue Files | Kazaa Lite Codec Pack ]

7. Games   -   #17
    Originally posted by joeyipod@10 April 2004 - 04:06

hitman 2 is pretty good I really enjoyed DL IT NOW&#33;&#33; it hitman 1 is so so.. depends if u really get into hitman if you wanna play this.
    You dont really learn anything extra in Hitman 1 to what is in Hitman 2.Just play 2 it is loads better than 1.

8. Games   -   #18
    Holy jebus, i never knew theres going to be a Hitman 3&#33; Hitman 2 was awesome, and I was going to install it and play it again in a little bit, but I guess i&#39;ll hold off &#39;til 3 comes out. Me so happy now

But, back to the subject. With HL2, Hitman 3, and more, comming out soon enough, theres much hope to be had, but games now are going straight for graphics, it seems. Look at Far Cry, I&#39;ve never seen such amazing graphics since Shenmue(sp?), but the difference between the two, is that Far Cry doesnt own. The gameplay just sucks in Far Cry, and makes the game more of a chore than anything else. But the big games are comming soon, its just a matter of time

9. Games   -   #19
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    i&#39;ve been looking everywhere to download Hitman 2 (from mIRC) but can&#39;t find anywhere to, BT just doesnt work for me...

10. Games   -   #20
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    try eMule or similar. Im sure youŽll find it, but be prepared for a few days worth of downloading.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast