Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Censorship Bs

Poster
    Originally posted by masterpiece21@14 April 2004 - 18:03
    Damn u people r talking ab my picture,im startin2feel like a celeb and u said doesnt give me the right to act that way?exactly WHAT way was i acting?only thing ive been pissed ab this whole time is my sig bein removed noe after another!pleeze moderators,LEAVE IT B!i have no other complaints at all!hell i luv this board!and hey doesnt every baord need alil offensiveness on it?(god i hope offensiveness is an actual word )
    Your reply to my pm is overly offensive
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by masterpiece21@14 April 2004 - 13:03
    only thing ive been pissed ab this whole time is my sig bein removed noe after another!pleeze moderators,LEAVE IT B!i
    Did you at least figure out that the pictures were too big?

Read the rules: here.
    7. Signatures and Avatars will be restricted in size and content. Consult rules 2 and 3 for restricted content. Combined file sizes for images used for avatars and in signatures may not exceed 100,000 bytes. Additionally, Signatures may not exceed 500x150 pixels in dimension. Signatures and avatars that do not comply may be removed or edited by a moderator or administator without notification. Avatars can be uploaded. The maximum dimension for an avatar can not exceed 80x80 pixels.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Poster
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234+14 April 2004 - 20:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Virtualbody1234 @ 14 April 2004 - 20:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-masterpiece21@14 April 2004 - 13:03
    only thing ive been pissed ab this whole time is my sig bein removed noe after another&#33;pleeze moderators,LEAVE IT B&#33;i

7. Signatures and Avatars will be restricted in size and content. Consult rules 2 and 3 for restricted content. Combined file sizes for images used for avatars and in signatures may not exceed 100,000 bytes. Additionally, Signatures may not exceed 500x150 pixels in dimension. Signatures and avatars that do not comply may be removed or edited by a moderator or administator without notification. Avatars can be uploaded. The maximum dimension for an avatar can not exceed 80x80 pixels.
    [/b][/quote]
    Not only was it too big, it was also racist
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    For the record : what was it ? I seem to have missed the sig.

-> not racist or anything, just curious...

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by 4th gen+14 April 2004 - 15:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 14 April 2004 - 15:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@14 April 2004 - 20:10
    <!--QuoteBegin-masterpiece21
    @14 April 2004 - 13:03
    only thing ive been pissed ab this whole time is my sig bein removed noe after another&#33;pleeze moderators,LEAVE IT B&#33;i

Not only was it too big, it was also racist [/b][/quote]
    Yes, but he had more than one picture and they were all oversize.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Poster
    Originally posted by fred devliegher@14 April 2004 - 20:26
    For the record : what was it ? I seem to have missed the sig.

-> not racist or anything, just curious...
    It was the picture of a baby staring at a doll with the caption "What you staring at n*gga"?

The picture has already caused friction on the board
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    masterpiece21's Avatar 5C 12.24.42
    well that pic which said the N Bomb(which i dont approve of and never use)i thought would jsut b a good laugh to afew people and they wouldnt deem it "racist" and butchering the english language? look at todays rednecks and rappers.......now tell me im butchering the english language. BTW talkin ab rednecks AINT racist&#33;it straight up funny or just tru,i live by 4 major trailor parks,i KNO redneck.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Poster
    Originally posted by masterpiece21@14 April 2004 - 23:06
    well that pic which said the N Bomb(which i dont approve of and never use)i thought would jsut b a good laugh to afew people and they wouldnt deem it "racist" and butchering the english language? look at todays rednecks and rappers.......now tell me im butchering the english language. BTW talkin ab rednecks AINT racist&#33;it straight up funny or just tru,i live by 4 major trailor parks,i KNO redneck.
    You may not be racist yourself, but that doesn&#39;t give you free reign to use racist material.

You seem to find the area of religion fair game for your purile acts, do you think this is acceptable?

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by masterpiece21@14 April 2004 - 23:06
    Do you know Internet.news? Does he speak to you in your dreams?

10. Lounge   -   #60
    masterpiece21's Avatar 5C 12.24.42
    Well then lemme least get this out,i didnt c it as "racist" ok?look if it was a white guy calklin a black guy 1 sure then i wouldnt of put it up BUT ITS A WHITE BABY STARIN AT A DOLL&#33;is that seriously racist?and religion?look i was brought up catholic for 8 yrs&#33;it sucked&#33;and no i dont belvie in god,and when u say purile acts,i dont c em as that.i jsut let out my views on religion freely and hey if it offends sum1,sorry and ill edit it 4 u if u ask simple

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast