Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Difference In Kazaa...

If you mean the question mark, I don't know why but its blank out. I can't click on it because the question mark became transparent. If that shouldn't happen then thanks for your help anyways, but I'll live with it.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    ok you lost me, stay cool for a few minutes and ill put some screens up

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    ok the thing circled in red is what you need to click-

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Yeah, thats what I was afraid of. On mine it isn't a dark dot, its a transparent question mark; nothing happens when I click on it. I may have used a different version.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Originally posted by Testy@17 April 2004 - 06:30
    Yeah, thats what I was afraid of. On mine it isn't a dark dot, its a transparent question mark; nothing happens when I click on it. I may have used a different version.
    arrgh thats ok. what version do you have?

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    No no, its ok. I'm going back to 2.4.3; its seems like there is also other problems as well.

The one I'm using is KLR, don't have "good" status window and the time slider in the player don't work.

I've tried KL v2.6 and I don't like it. Too many unloable web stuff and generally different interface.

Thanks for your time.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Originally posted by Testy@17 April 2004 - 06:47
    No no, its ok. I'm going back to 2.4.3; its seems like there is also other problems as well.

The one I'm using is KLR, don't have "good" status window and the time slider in the player don't work.

I've tried KL v2.6 and I don't like it. Too many unloable web stuff and generally different interface.

2.4.3 is definently my favorite although i do like the retros' too.

Thanks for your time.
    np

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12