Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: .:: Hi all, i wanna chat live with any american or british person ::.

Omara's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Hi every body

i really need to talk to somebody who's nationality is American or British

i wanna chat directly with him by messenger, using microphone

i think that most of the ppl reading this topic now might be asking why !!

its simply that i'm just fresh graduated .. and i'm trying to improve my english in order to pass TOEFL exam and be able to study in an American university ..

i think there's nothing better than chatting directly to a person who's first language is English to improve my listening and speaking skills ..

no worries our conversation wouldn't be boring

we'll just be friends .. each one tell about himself to the other .. talking in general as any two friends do .. i like to make new friends from other country .. and its better now to be from USA or UK ..

i'm from Egypt at all and i hope to find a person who's also would like to make new friends from other countries and who's helpful and friendly person ..

hope to get even only one friend from here .. and this would be great

waiting for ur encouraging replies .. no spam pls ....

Best Regards

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    I can talk on Saturday night maybe, we should get a big teamspeak going for fst lol.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    listening to a brit might set you back, if you're trying to get into an american school.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Omara's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Tv Controls you View Post
    I can talk on Saturday night maybe, we should get a big teamspeak going for fst lol.

Thx bro .. sent u my email...

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueSounds View Post
    listening to a brit might set you back, if you're trying to get into an american school.

thx for ur reply .. but i need to speek to

i already downloaded much TOEFL material via internet .. but not enough .. and really boring .. i wanna talk with somebody live in some interesting topics regarding something interesting .. these lectures i downloading pissed me off

6. Lounge   -   #6
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Haha. Reminds me of one of my undergrad classes... We had spent about 15 minutes watching some video that was an interview of some guy from England. Out of nowhere, one of the classmates says, "OH, he's BRITISH!!!...I thought he was RETARDED!"
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    so nobody wants to chat

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Haha. Reminds me of one of my undergrad classes... We had spent about 15 minutes watching some video that was an interview of some guy from England. Out of nowhere, one of the classmates says, "OH, he's BRITISH!!!...I thought he was RETARDED!"
    Are you sure this degree you have is from a proper school?

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Are you sure this degree you have is from a proper school?
    why do u ask this question m8?

is his english isn't good or what !

10. Lounge   -   #10
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Omara View Post
    Hi every body

i really need to talk to somebody who's nationality is American or British

i wanna chat directly with him by messenger, using microphone

i think that most of the ppl reading this topic now might be asking why !!

its simply that i'm just fresh graduated .. and i'm trying to improve my english in order to pass TOEFL exam and be able to study in an American university ..

i think there's nothing better than chatting directly to a person who's first language is English to improve my listening and speaking skills ..

no worries our conversation wouldn't be boring

we'll just be friends .. each one tell about himself to the other .. talking in general as any two friends do .. i like to make new friends from other country .. and its better now to be from USA or UK ..

i'm from Egypt at all and i hope to find a person who's also would like to make new friends from other countries and who's helpful and friendly person ..

hope to get even only one friend from here .. and this would be great

waiting for ur encouraging replies .. no spam pls ....

Best Regards
    Spastic much, mate?

Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast