Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question For Uk Students...

I usually send mine in early May. We usually have to wait for parent's P60 (end of year earnings statement) to arrive, because we have to put that down on the form.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984@23 April 2004 - 16:12
    I usually send mine in early May. We usually have to wait for parent's P60 (end of year earnings statement) to arrive, because we have to put that down on the form.
    Fortunately I don't have to worry about a P60 cause I'm a mature student but that sounds good for timing, I want my loan for when I start.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Assuming it's a standard degree course, you can apply as soon as you are accepted (when your exam results come out and you meet the offer) but...

If you wish to guarantee payment by the start of term, your application form must be received by the following dates:

* For new applicants, please return your form by 2nd July 2004
        * For continuing applicants, please return your form by 28th May 2004
        * For non income-assessed only applicants, please return your form by 30th April 2004
    slc website

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Chevy@23 April 2004 - 16:22
    Assuming it's a standard degree course, you can apply as soon as you are accepted (when your exam results come out and you meet the offer) but...

If you wish to guarantee payment by the start of term, your application form must be received by the following dates:

* For new applicants, please return your form by 2nd July 2004
    * For continuing applicants, please return your form by 28th May 2004
    * For non income-assessed only applicants, please return your form by 30th April 2004
    slc website
    I've got 5 unconditionals so I'm going to apply real soon, just waiting to hear back from my final choice. Though I'll probably cancel that just to get the ball rolling early.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by Withcheese@23 April 2004 - 17:25

I've got 5 unconditionals so I'm going to apply real soon, just waiting to hear back from my final choice.  Though I'll probably cancel that just to get the ball rolling early.
    Congratulations

Out of interest, what subject will you study and which Universities have you applied for?

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    if you get a loan donnt yo have to pay back + interest?
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12