Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Basketball Fan's Question

bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    The Lakers are awesome. No doubt. They have awesome players...and I think Kobe is a nice guy too. He has a Krunk attitude, just like any other rich/young/black (meaning in a good way) man would have. The whole team is tight. The trail isnt helping him though.
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    i support the lakers! proberly cos they r popular and thats how i started 2 like the game hearing about them

3. Lounge   -   #13
    I don't hate the Lakers nearly as much as I hate the Utah Jazz. I (as much as I hate to admit it) have to respect them. I have watched my hometown Sonic's go down in flames many times to them.
    It just seems there are some teams that are winners and unfortunately I am not supporting one of them. We have had success over the years but only one ring in franchise history. Which granted is better than none, BUT I WANT MORE !
    <span style='font-familyptima'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gray'>No Signature Required</span></span></span>
    Check out this cult TV forum... Cult TV Boards

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Lakers are cool, it&#39;s there fans who are fucked up. All the hollywood in-crowd sitting in the front row seats looking cool in their shades, sipping on the cristal champagne, cheering for them and leaving a good 30 minutes before the game is even over to avoid the traffic jams out of the parking lot; yeah, true basketball fans...........they can all bite my sac

www.ownster.com

later......

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    lakers cool this, lakers cool that, lakers KRUNK (omg, I didn&#39;t know that word was still used), lakers are still going to get their asses handed to them by the spurs. And once that happens, they are going to split up. Malone(y) is going to retire without a ring (HAHA), Payton will retire without a ring (HAHA), and I don&#39;t even have to mention what will happen to the other screwballs.....

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    you ever hear Malone speak; he&#39;s a goddam retard.

www.ownster.com

later......

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by blitz81388@7 May 2004 - 18:22
    lakers cool this, lakers cool that, lakers KRUNK (omg, I didn&#39;t know that word was still used), lakers are still going to get their asses handed to them by the spurs. And once that happens, they are going to split up. Malone(y) is going to retire without a ring (HAHA), Payton will retire without a ring (HAHA), and I don&#39;t even have to mention what will happen to the other screwballs.....
    Kobe has no more to prove there.

He can get a big payday elsewhere.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Lounge   -   #18
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Originally posted by Rappy@30 April 2004 - 16:12
    I hate the Lakers im getting sick of hearing about them all the time come on where are you celtics fans? we are the most historic franchise in basketball
    too bad the Celtics have become a crap team... i mean come on... they got swept in the first round of the playoffs this year&#33;&#33;

Rafi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12