Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: What Is Wrong With You Lot?

threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    say who? he is upset and people have tried to express their opinions (which is all they are). i am not provoking, i'm adding my opinion. Nothing wrong with that at all. He needs to get on with it. What he is saying applies to nearly everything. The only way to deal with it is just read what you want, not what you don't want to. All you offered was exactly what you said i am doing - provoking people.

2. Lounge   -   #82
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by threelions00+1 May 2004 - 09:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (threelions00 &#064; 1 May 2004 - 09:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>say who? he is upset and people have tried to express their opinions (which is all they are). i am not provoking, i&#39;m adding my opinion. Nothing wrong with that at all. He needs to get on with it. What he is saying applies to nearly everything. The only way to deal with it is just read what you want, not what you don&#39;t want to. All you offered was exactly what you said i am doing - provoking people.[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-withcheese

Stop trying to cause trouble in an argument that has already run its course. That doesn&#39;t serve anyone any good.

Jonno feels passionately about this board which can only be a good thing, you on the other hand are just looking to provoke people.
    [/quote]

threelions00, you got off to a bad start on this board, and then things improved, please don&#39;t fall back into that pit again...

nigel

3. Lounge   -   #83
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by threelions00@1 May 2004 - 08:41
    say who? he is upset and people have tried to express their opinions (which is all they are). i am not provoking, i&#39;m adding my opinion. Nothing wrong with that at all. He needs to get on with it. What he is saying applies to nearly everything. The only way to deal with it is just read what you want, not what you don&#39;t want to. All you offered was exactly what you said i am doing - provoking people.
    I haven&#39;t tried to provoke you, but please feel free to point to the part of my post that you found inflammatory. All I was trying to achieve was that this argument be put to bed, it ran its course last night, and to all parties except for yourself it reached a satistfactory conclusion.

4. Lounge   -   #84
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Nigel, i really don&#39;t care what people think of me. All you cyber people have no affect on me at all.

Withcheese, you said the argument had run its course, but you still continue to reply...maybe it hasn&#39;t if i am still making you reply

5. Lounge   -   #85
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by threelions00@1 May 2004 - 08:58
    Nigel, i really don&#39;t care what people think of me. All you cyber people have no affect on me at all.

Withcheese, you said the argument had run its course, but you still continue to reply...maybe it hasn&#39;t if i am still making you reply
    It becomes clearer now.

You just want an argument, you don&#39;t really care what the argument is about or whether it be with Jonno, Nigel or myself. We call that trolling around these parts and it&#39;s against the rules, nothing to do with "having an opinion." Get lost please.

I remember who you are now, weren&#39;t you the guy that got owned in Gameworld or Musicworld by muchspl among others? That was some funny shit.

/me is off to get some links.

6. Lounge   -   #86
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    3 lions on your shirt..........shorts were made for wanking..........thiiiiiiiiiiiirty years of hurt........and all you&#39;re doing is wanking.........coooooooooming in my thread.......pissing, trolling and wanking..........pleaseeeeeeeee go away......before you finish wanking.............it&#39;s coming home it&#39;s coming home it&#39;s coming.........all over your face

Just thought I&#39;d have a sing song

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

7. Lounge   -   #87
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Doo doo da dadooooo do do da da da da dee

8. Lounge   -   #88
    Ella's Avatar Upside down
    What is this thread about again?

And Dan...is it me? And who&#39;s getting me a J&#39;Pol? C&#39;mon slackers&#33;
    Up Yours! Love from The Club....

9. Lounge   -   #89
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by Ella@1 May 2004 - 13:26
    And Dan...is it me?
    Is it you that has something worng with them? I dunno

The JPol pc programme was in a different thread

10. Lounge   -   #90
    Ella's Avatar Upside down
    Yes, yes, yes, yes...&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; This I know. And you say &#39;It could be you&#39;&#33; Wellllll...I was just wondering if it was me? Capiche??
    Up Yours! Love from The Club....

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast