Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Meet People

Tanks all, which don't laught of me.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    It's a little suspect that IN has appeared back on forums such as Rikk & Cowsy's and then we get a Polish guy joining our forum, coupled with the fact that IN always claimed to have some Polish connection...

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Originally posted by Withcheese@14 May 2004 - 13:35
    It's a little suspect that IN has appeared back on forums such as Rikk & Cowsy's and then we get a Polish guy joining our forum, coupled with the fact that IN always claimed to have some Polish connection...
    his name was david netsomethingorotherpolishsounding-withxxzxxcigvminit.

and remember the good old days when he used to post his home phone number and address on the forum. man he was mental.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by [N][O][B]+14 May 2004 - 12:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([N][O] @ 14 May 2004 - 12:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@14 May 2004 - 13:35
    It&#39;s a little suspect that IN has appeared back on forums such as Rikk & Cowsy&#39;s and then we get a Polish guy joining our forum, coupled with the fact that IN always claimed to have some Polish connection...

and remember the good old days when he used to post his home phone number and address on the forum. man he was mental.
    [/quote]
    His replacement, Masterbates22, isn&#39;t really up to the job.

Bring back Netty&#33;

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Originally posted by Withcheese+14 May 2004 - 13:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 14 May 2004 - 13:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-&#091;N
    It&#39;s a little suspect that IN has appeared back on forums such as Rikk & Cowsy&#39;s and then we get a Polish guy joining our forum, coupled with the fact that IN always claimed to have some Polish connection...

and remember the good old days when he used to post his home phone number and address on the forum. man he was mental. [/b][/quote]
    His replacement, Masterbates22, isn&#39;t really up to the job.

Bring back Netty&#33; [/b][/quote]
    masterbates22 is a part time gimp. webby was professional.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by Withcheese@14 May 2004 - 13:35
    he had connection with all kinds a places............ mars, the sky, trees, the colour yellow.....

It was good to have him around he made things a bit more interesting

7. Lounge   -   #27
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by kerter@14 May 2004 - 06:47
    Hi I wont meet some people, becosue I wont heve some friends, penfriends. I think is this topic on the forum help our to meet. Write here weher are from, how old, and meny difrent information.
    welcome Kerter, nice to meet you
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Hello Brenda, nice to met quo too

you heve very fanny of me, becouse I took (write) difrent english of you, but I don’t vory this

9. Lounge   -   #29
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by kerter@15 May 2004 - 07:24

you heve very fanny of me, becouse I took (write) difrent english of you, but I don’t vory this
    type funny instead of fanny, just a tip, they have slightly different meanings

10. Lounge   -   #30
    BigDaddy555's Avatar ONE MIN. NINE SEC.
    Originally posted by kerter@15 May 2004 - 01:24

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast