Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Am Sorry.....

newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    well, again does anyone know what happend? It says board taken offline for maintenance. Never seen the board down that long, well, spoke to soon.

DAMN, why don't they give us advanced notice when they pull this crap. Like put up a post about the board gonna be offline for 2 days.. something, geez

edit: and why the hell is my signature changed back to one of my old ones? I didn't change it..

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by newcster68@9 June 2004 - 21:43
    well, again does anyone know what happend? It says board taken offline for maintenance. Never seen the board down that long, well, spoke to soon.

DAMN, why don't they give us advanced notice when they pull this crap. Like put up a post about the board gonna be offline for 2 days.. something, geez

edit: and why the hell is my signature changed back to one of my old ones? I didn't change it..

Look around at the other Threads.

https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=113743

There is one.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by newcster68@9 June 2004 - 21:43

read rookies post...

he did have a post yesterday, btw, saying the board would be going offline (well, it was implied, he said he was restoring a backup, which he did)

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004+9 June 2004 - 20:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ROSSCO_2004 &#064; 9 June 2004 - 20:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-newcster68@9 June 2004 - 21:43

DAMN, why don&#39;t they give us advanced notice when they pull this crap. Like put up a post about the board gonna be offline for 2 days.. something, geez

edit: and why the hell is my signature changed back to one of my old ones? I didn&#39;t change it..
    read rookies post...

he did have a post yesterday, btw, saying the board would be going offline (well, it was implied, he said he was restoring a backup, which he did) [/b][/quote]
    Well, I must have been at work...think maybe they should have some type of mass email program set up for stuff like this..all they got to do is get all the users email addy&#39;s...just my thinking..

btw..I did make backups of all my movie posts since May and reposted them all..so haha

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by newcster68@9 June 2004 - 22:16
    btw..I did make backups of all my movie posts since May and reposted them all..so haha
    No way.How do you back up Post?

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+9 June 2004 - 21:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 9 June 2004 - 21:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-newcster68@9 June 2004 - 22:16
    btw..I did make backups of all my movie posts since May and reposted them all..so haha&nbsp;
    No way.How do you back up Post? [/b][/quote]
    Just copy paste them into my wordpad and save to my external hdd

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    Sure does suck. A good many useful ref posts are no more.

Hats off to rookiecrd1 for salvaging what he did, but how loose is the board getting with the new mods to let this kind of idiocy into the house? I realize how new most of the top folks are and the strain they are under, but maybe this should serve as a wake up call to recruit mods from the older and more established members of this community. Sure a couple of these guys can be cranky and seem hard to get along with at times, but I doubt they would start deleting posts.

Just my opinion.
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    Maybe Mods/Admin can just copy paste the pinned guides and store them on their home comps?

I would rather keep the important things and risk losing the rest then to promote undesireable types as mods due to seniority.

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    why does the board now feel like an alternate reality to before it went off-line
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    Hard to say was fun now feels very weird like am not really here or worse

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast